xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I gotta say if there is no update until Friday it might be the biggest letdown i ever seen :'( almost 3 months and we dont know if the update will be good, cause there is no communication from the dev to the public (patreons and non patrons) (i mean there is news but nothing to get excitted) and the game needs some fcking action i mean some real action.
I would say how good an update is depends on which's character progression you would like to see.
I'm hoping for Becca and the cleaning lady(forgot her name).:biggrin:
I assume most of the update refers to the mother,but I dont expect to go all the way with her in this update.
But lets hope for the best.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I would say how good an update is depends on which's character progression you would like to see.
I'm hoping for Becca and the cleaning lady(forgot her name).:biggrin:
I assume most of the update refers to the mother,but I dont expect to go all the way with her in this update.
But lets hope for the best.
For what i can see this update might be just groping mom and nothing more to do.

Reactions: Bonhart

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
For what i can see this update might be just groping mom and nothing more to do.
hopefully no, I want something "deeper" after 3 months

among other things I must say that I was already expecting the update today, MorahZamora gave him the corrections yesterday and I think that in the days he waited for MorahZamora (since last Thursday) he did all the bug tests, so I do not understand why again delay ?

( sorry my english)

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I gotta say if there is no update until Friday it might be the biggest letdown i ever seen :'( almost 3 months and we dont know if the update will be good, cause there is no communication from the dev to the public (patreons and non patrons) (i mean there is news but nothing to get excitted) and the game needs some fcking action i mean some real action.
Guys, don't worry... the content is goooooooood.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ahhhh, I see. Nope. Closest thing you could do would be to download somebody's save file where they filled out the gallery.

Reactions: stever and Jegath
Nov 24, 2017
CG rip is pointless as well as all the character sprites are composited from multiple pieces.

In other words, there is no CG to rip. Unless that has changed in the most recent builds.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
CG rip is pointless as well as all the character sprites are composited from multiple pieces.

In other words, there is no CG to rip. Unless that has changed in the most recent builds.
No yeah, I've seen how faces are connected to heads, not all together. They're like multiple pieces. It wouldn't be a CG rip at all.

Reactions: Jegath

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I really hope you guys enjoy the shit post level meme I wrote into what amounts to be the climax scene in this update. Happy fapping, boys. :cool:

Reactions: Noce and Jegath
3.40 star(s) 347 Votes