xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
No one is playing hero if u dont like how the works is going just stop being a patreon, and u can critic i do it all the time, but just dont go saying he is a money scammer, did he ran away with the money? No. (Not all devs are patreons dog like the dev from a town uncovered that does everything that patreons say and see where the game is going. Uber will probably add more dialogue in the future its just the game right now lacks gameplay content.)
What I meant with money scammer is that,he didnt bring the update on september on purpose,so that people had to pledge again,on october,if you see that difeerent thats OK.I was sure that he wont abaondond the game.But at the start of september he said the update is almost ready.Then 2 weeks,no messages,no post,nothing.As a developer you have,some responsibility,when you take money from others.Like talk to your patreons,atleast once in a week or the Morah,then he can talk to us(thats what I meant with dialog,not the ingame dialog).But now that Im not a patreon anymore,i enjoy the game for free and hope for the best.Thats all.

Reactions: Carnagie and Aton

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When will it come out Morahhhhh
When It's ooooooooouuuuut. (But seriously, there's a lot of dialogue to check, and I'm only ever doing this with my own free time. I'll have MY changes on it done by this weekend at the latest.) :D

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Patiently waiting.. Just hope there wil be great scenes this time around.. we need at least some nudity I feel... ^^

Reactions: zsaX

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Oh..so it wont come out this weekend...:( :(

The update better be worth the 2 month and a half wait lol
now very little is missing, if Uberpie really just has to wait MorahZamora for the correction of the dialogue means that maximum for Tuesday comes out

please hurry up now depends entirely on you :biggrin:

(Sorry my english )

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Okay, good people I have fully completed the update's corrections and dialogue conversions, and am about to send my files to Uber to implement while he's stabilizing the update. This will be my biggest batch of corrections to date in terms of editing the previous and existing dialogue, and I hope I didn't miss anything too important not to see (there is one short three line scene that I didn't own to correct, but it's short and worked well enough, it mainly just didn't have parentheses in it). The artwork was very good, and I very much enjoyed this update. I hope you guys will too when it comes out.
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 7.48.23 PM.png

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, good people I have fully completed the update's corrections and dialogue conversions, and am about to send my files to Uber to implement while he's stabilizing the update. This will be my biggest batch of corrections to date in terms of editing the previous and existing dialogue, and I hope I didn't miss anything too important not to see (there is one short three line scene that I didn't own to correct, but it's short and worked well enough, it mainly just didn't have parentheses in it). The artwork was very good, and I very much enjoyed this update. I hope you guys will too when it comes out.
View attachment 159328
RELEASE THE KRAKEN

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So pretty much the update will come out this week most probably, i guess... not sure, but still wondering if the update will be good enough

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Come on updateeeeee uber please dont drag it on longer
I gave him four pages of notes to get through besides the file replacements. He's not gonna take care of all of them, but he DOES have to read it all, figure out how to take care of every problem he can reasonably correct before the update, and programming takes time. It's been 1 day since I gave him the files. He's also not a native English speaker, so some of this stuff may just take some concentration and patience with the amount of writing I've provided him.

All I'm trying to say about this is that game dev takes a great deal of time. I'm glad people are enjoying and excited for the next update though. :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
I understand, but its just that uber has been giving us false hope since early september where he was saying the update was coming very soon. we are all just eagerly waiting and getting slightly uneasy. I hope uber realises that and he doesnt push off the update any longer than neceassary.

Thanks Morah always.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I understand, but its just that uber has been giving us false hope since early september where he was saying the update was coming very soon. we are all just eagerly waiting and getting slightly uneasy. I hope uber realises that and he doesnt push off the update any longer than neceassary.

Thanks Morah always.
Absolutely man. I can imagine it being frustrating as a supporter. At least gain comfort in the knowledge that good, quality content is on its way.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I gotta say if there is no update until Friday it might be the biggest letdown i ever seen :'( almost 3 months and we dont know if the update will be good, cause there is no communication from the dev to the public (patreons and non patrons) (i mean there is news but nothing to get excitted) and the game needs some fcking action i mean some real action.

Reactions: mrraw
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes