Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Finaly some good news :eazyHype:, now the bigger point is, if the update going to be worth the wait, lets see.
Thnx @MorahZamora for the news.
He said just needs to build the mac version for me first... so however long THAT could take, before I get it in my own hands. But again, I'll be in touch and I'll be telling you guys anything I CAN tell you. I'm interested to see how this update came out, I know there was content in here I worked on I was curious to see how it was gonna work... we shall see. :D

Reactions: exirock

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You should get updates on this thread if you choose Watch Thread.
It says "Unwatch thread" at the moment, which I would assume means that I AM watching it currently. It seems to me I don't get updated on people just messaging on it if it's not a direct @ mention, or if enough time has passed that it just won't let me know about it.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
As for me this is the final proof that Uber is a money scammer.I said two weeks ago,the update comes at the start of October and now with the patreons decreasing,the update is coming.Which surprise.I can just highly recommend not to pledge again ,until he comes with regulary updates,but horny players are stupid players.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "TrojanJinx, post: 749166, member: 163535"] Se alguém estiver interessado no código da fraude, é 'ecNHw0KI' [/ QUOTE]
Hello, would you know what to change with this code? I put it but I saw no difference ... Maybe I did not know how to ...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In this version, the maximum we can do is to confirm that the sister is a bully's slut? This game will be the same as the "tyrant" where the MC looks and who fucks is another? If this is the case, it will be another one I will erase from my hd ...

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
As for me this is the final proof that Uber is a money scammer.I said two weeks ago,the update comes at the start of October and now with the patreons decreasing,the update is coming.Which surprise.I can just highly recommend not to pledge again ,until he comes with regulary updates,but horny players are stupid players.
Dude if u dont want to continue playing this game just leave, stop flamming and toxic this thread with stupid comment and since when he is a money scammer did he abandon the project nope, this game takes some time and rd work to do.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
In this version, the maximum we can do is to confirm that the sister is a bully's slut? This game will be the same as the "tyrant" where the MC looks and who fucks is another? If this is the case, it will be another one I will erase from my hd ...
What is this question?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "MorahZamora, postagem: 1154816, membro: 432751"] O que é essa pergunta? [/ QUOTE]
Please, do not be offended ... I just want to know if in developing the story, the MC will do better than the bully or will just be watching, regardless of what you do ... the art is very beautiful, congratulations.

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
Thats good news! hopefully uberpie wont disappoint the long wait for this update!

Morah, thanks for keeping us in the loop always, appreciate it heaps. Do u think this weekend is possible for the release?

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
Dude if u dont want to continue playing this game just leave, stop flamming and toxic this thread with stupid comment and since when he is a money scammer did he abandon the project nope, this game takes some time and rd work to do.
Why should I?Im just a little bit angry how Uber deals with his patreons.So stop playing the hero for him,critisism should be allowed.All I'm asking for is more dialog.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Why should I?Im just a little bit angry how Uber deals with his patreons.So stop playing the hero for him,critisism should be allowed.All I'm asking for is more dialog.
No one is playing hero if u dont like how the works is going just stop being a patreon, and u can critic i do it all the time, but just dont go saying he is a money scammer, did he ran away with the money? No. (Not all devs are patreons dog like the dev from a town uncovered that does everything that patreons say and see where the game is going. Uber will probably add more dialogue in the future its just the game right now lacks gameplay content.)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "MorahZamora, postagem: 1154816, membro: 432751"] O que é essa pergunta? [/ QUOTE]
Please, do not be offended ... I just want to know if in developing the story, the MC will do better than the bully or will just be watching, regardless of what you do ... the art is very beautiful, congratulations.
Oh I see, no yeah let me answer that the best I can. All the choices involving the bully or cuck type options will only be around if the player wants it. It'll be avoidable. So while things seem bad for MC now, the bully won't always be mean at times, and you should be able to avoid ntr content with the bully. Thanks for your support!!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No one is playing hero if u dont like how the works is going just stop being a patreon, and u can critic i do it all the time, but just dont go saying he is a money scammer, did he ran away with the money? No. (Not all devs are patreons dog like the dev from a town uncovered that does everything that patreons say and see where the game is going. Uber will probably add more dialogue in the future its just the game right now lacks gameplay content.)
I think when he says he wants more dialogue, I think he means between Uber and the Patreons, like more communication. Just my interpretation.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes