ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Nah man I wasn't arguing either. In fact I agree with you, I was just trying to point out the irony of how no one bats an eye at Netori but the second they get a whiff of another character they go wild. Even if the NTR still is non-existent.

I wish we could all just praise lostraven for his ability to accidentally NTR bait by writing a threatening antagonist. :WeSmart:

Edit:

Not totally directed at you but to anyone unaware of how the game is being built, this is most likely intentional. The game will eventually have an NTR and sharing route (if it ever makes it that far). So they have to write a coherent story that can segway into all the other routes and still make sense.
i said this already, this happens because the forum uses all the definitions of ntr as the same tag. netori is accepted because its the mc doing it, many people see netori and netorare in diferent lights. and this cause alot of problems.

i also pointed out that, the netorare is also diverse because to some people it can be from just what is shown, to what is implied. and to some it doesnt matter if the people involved are love interests or not, if the game has 2 people fucking, and the mc isnt one of them, it is ntr.

this is why so many people ask the forum to add more ntr related tags. so they can know which the games have, and if they want it or not.

its not hard to understand. diferent people see events in diferent lights. to some, like you, it needs to go full on, but to others, just the implication is enough to be a turn off.

lets not kid ourselves, what gets people turned on or off isnt science, its a personal thing, and if someone is turned off by that, it means they are turned off by it, no amount of bashing or trying to quantify will change it.

rostom

Jan 4, 2018
Think a bug when your placing the cameras in Pricilla house as they wont take the one placed on the stool and shower out of the inventory and cant continue the story itr is soft locked

Reactions: lalatss

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i said this already, this happens because the forum uses all the definitions of ntr as the same tag. netori is accepted because its the mc doing it, many people see netori and netorare in diferent lights. and this cause alot of problems.
Incorrect, netori games are not tagged as NTR, and if that happens by mistake you should report it. Netori games are either just not tagged, or fall under general "cheating" while netorase is covered by the swinging tag. Only Netorare is covered by the NTR tag.

Reactions: APoc1 and skynertia

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
dunno man, 4 elements trainer pretty much just finished, and went on a high note. it did have its dev problems, but overall? it was a smooth sailing, with each "book" having its fans, and majority of players happy with the results.

as for something unlimited, for as much milking the guy does, the game has the content to back it up. so its a toss up there.

same can be said with rogue like, which, i do think its gone downhill, but again at least the devs didnt take time to make the game worse, so there's that.

glassix, harem hotel, come home and many other smaller, but long dev projects may not be as big, but dont seem to have gone bad either.

of course, we just lost another big one with venture seas(but lets be honest that game was fated to fail from the start with how borked it was).
Because the main dev who has the most authority over FET is a legend. He's the one who communicated with his Patreon often about troubles he was having with the game as they happened. He listened to his community intensely and tried his hardest to keep talking with those that worked for him. The only problem FET ever really had was with it's coder. I remember the coder seemed to feel like his skills were being limited making FET and therefore attempted to showcase his abilities in minigames (that everyone shit on), which in turn led him to being burnt out the majority of the year. With Taffy tales the main dev doesn't seem to communicate with his workers/community very well. MITY said he would have hired a new one if they weren't so deep into production, and the time it would've taken to replace him and teach the new coder would've been far too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: ogr blanc

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I didn't mean to imply you weren't doing your job or doing it right i just meant this game is getting too big for it's britches and either needs to be cut down or needs the parts that don't work right cut out until they do
agreed, this is a problem with summertime as well, these games want to be a narrative story AND a sandbox game, but because of the compromise they end up borking both.

not saying its not possible, but that its freaking hard to do it well, specialy as a first project. so to me, they should've just stuck to the original project, and make it more "sandboxy", less worried with following a narrative, but release the "cuck version" as the narrative focussed one, since ntr is a more passive route anyways, it would work better if it was done as a kinetic novel.

instead of this mishmesh that doesnt work because its trying to balance 2 balls while walking a tightrope, in the middle of an earthquake.

Command

Mar 24, 2018
I just open the game it ran for a bit though the starting images and once it got though those I think it reached the title screen with the options to click on then the whole thing either just exits or crashes out of it.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Did he atleast fixed the relationship system or is it still as vague as it was with Mary and the ginger girl being both close family to MC but at the same time feeling like complete strangers sharing the same house?
This shit right here is why i hate incest games, they say its incest, but the people treat each other as complete strangers, and the worst part is, the whole "roomate-landlady" that is even more borked because they act like family, but not really.

and all that because they want to trick both the players into thinking its incest, but also patreon so they can milk it without getting the boot.

and go on with this ball-less aprouch that just make the experience shitty for everyone.

LogiLink_4521

Feb 9, 2019
Why do devs insist on "reworking" and in the process completely fucking up their games? I can't really think of an instance where it worked out positively in the end, yet just of the top of my head i can think of a few different examples where it wasn't worth it at all.
"Our red string" rework recently got released after months of development time and it was a total letdown imo, the game was fine before that.
"Because I love her" was gonna get a v2 after dev rushed the first game and he's nowhere to be seen for months at this point.
"Summertime saga" I have not played for a while, but judging from the new art and iirc people weren't impressed.
And now I see this game receive the same treatment. It really is fascinating(not in a good way), you would think that devs would've learned by now, but here we are.
I personally think reworks could work, but only after finishing development of the game first and only after that going over and fixing stuff.
Don't forget Shut Up and Dance. Like, its a mess with that game, you don't even know whats new or whats old content, since the developer suddenly "re-work" it when it going to the plot climax, just like Taffy Tales. Its like these developers suddenly became imbecile at the most critical point, or just straight up intend to scam their patreon. Shameless.

Reactions: DarkToolss

nitian

Jan 18, 2018
8 months for uber to do this? come on man I was so disappointed to not see any new sex scenes. If this actually took him 8 months then it was a waste of time because it felt like the game didnt have anything new and exciting. This honestly felt like uber played summertime and thought that his mc also needs a nerdy friend with a hot mom.

Having said that I do think this game has the potential to be one of the best. Its definitely the one I'm excited the most for. Just give us what we want:
-more Mary scenes
-Tiffany
-Chantelle
lets be honest who the fuck rly cares about these new characters I want the existing ones to get content first.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes