shadowic

May 24, 2020
Can someone share a full save please?... would that unlock the gallery? or will i have to "trigger" each scene to unlock it?

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
how the f... it's 0.82 if it doesn't have a single progress of current story from last update? More of all it makes current save uplayable(wanted to ask why it's impossible to add a button 'start from current update, but then realised it's nothing to continue), I wasted whole evening, stuck at 30.9% with no quests in log and can't progress after stupid 'head home', it's completed and that'it, no more gamey for you, pal. Tired of that crap, downloaded gallery unloker and found out that it's just worthless scene with Mary and dog, several additional pictures and that's it. Half a year for 10 pics? Boy, someone paid for nothing all this time.
With such progress game would be finished after a decade.
Maybe you should first finish you goddamn game and then try to remaster it? EA or Ubi sold their shit for second time after years of fully completed games, it's really new level of cash grab

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did you not see all the new things added in the update? It's a good thing that they are reworking some older scenes to keep up with the quality with the newer ones while still adding more.
Unfortunately these are the same people who stop reading after the first 3-5 words "too much, brain hurt" and not see that basically the entire game was rebuilt and re-done to work better together, react to actual story choices, etc.

I am sure some will say "blah, it's a re-work = milk" but in Unity that's NOT the same as in Renpy...

Dec 6, 2019
Fuck no, don't want to waste hours for a couple changes with the update. We need a gallery unlocker and remastered gallery save cheat asap bruhh

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
stuck again! with no quests left... I'm at 95,5% and it is tiresome to find that one trigger to continue. :cautious:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes