muuudd

Aug 20, 2018
Think a bug when your placing the cameras in Pricilla house as they wont take the one placed on the stool and shower out of the inventory and cant continue the story itr is soft locked

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
you got into the game! are you satisfied ?
Do you feel happy when you add the heroine or multi-hero?
I don't follow this game anymore :(

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Unfortunately these are the same people who stop reading after the first 3-5 words "too much, brain hurt" and not see that basically the entire game was rebuilt and re-done to work better together, react to actual story choices, etc.

I am sure some will say "blah, it's a re-work = milk" but in Unity that's NOT the same as in Renpy...
As someone coming into this fresh. This game drags its ass so slow. It is actually painful.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Think a bug when your placing the cameras in Pricilla house as they wont take the one placed on the stool and shower out of the inventory and cant continue the story itr is soft locked
it worked fine for me, just place the cameras leave the room and talk to Gerda

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
Unfortunately these are the same people who stop reading after the first 3-5 words "too much, brain hurt" and not see that basically the entire game was rebuilt and re-done to work better together, react to actual story choices, etc.

I am sure some will say "blah, it's a re-work = milk" but in Unity that's NOT the same as in Renpy...
Does not look like it was redone.
All the dialog options which were unavailable previous versions are still there and unavailable.
Like beated bully and his hospital or the cum-salad. or stockade in the mansion for example.
So it's still a cashgrab.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Seems all the long running games turn to shit eventually, this game now, Ecchi sensei with its 2 years of weak ass excuses as to why there is no update, the tyrant and so on.
All those devs got the support they wanted at first but when they saw the easy money they scaled down the updates and made them less frequent to have the keep the moneymilking machine going for as long as possible
dunno man, 4 elements trainer pretty much just finished, and went on a high note. it did have its dev problems, but overall? it was a smooth sailing, with each "book" having its fans, and majority of players happy with the results.

as for something unlimited, for as much milking the guy does, the game has the content to back it up. so its a toss up there.

same can be said with rogue like, which, i do think its gone downhill, but again at least the devs didnt take time to make the game worse, so there's that.

glassix, harem hotel, come home and many other smaller, but long dev projects may not be as big, but dont seem to have gone bad either.

of course, we just lost another big one with venture seas(but lets be honest that game was fated to fail from the start with how borked it was).

Jun 7, 2019
One thing I complained about and is the primary reason I dont sub monthly anymore is because Uber doesn’t post previews like he used to. He used to post previews of new scenes at least once a month but he just stopped doing it. Makes me realize he wasn’t posting it because he couldn’t it’s because he had nothing to post, there’s really nothing to advertise about this update it’s exactly as it is in the title “Remasted” anybody who defended it before cant do it after this. Ill still pay for updates if they come im too invested not to and I’m honestly not even dissapointed I more or less had no expectations still sucks that it’s this bad though.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So after few hours of they straight broke the game... I'm currently doing scene I shouldn't have access to yet because I've her to fuck becca and only did one stall scene with her or even her mother but I've done whole scenes that have required past events to play first.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Are traps gay?

To be honest it's been sad to see this game become a dumpster fire over the years. I really loved it at one point. Uber might be a good case study on why communication (with your workers and community) is key in the stages of development when making a game.

slide_6.jpg

Reactions: MArcx and LuxCrown

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
Could someone tell me how is the NTR of this game? Because honestly, if we are the ones who make NTR perfect, but if it is us who they do it to, I don't like it at all, I would also like to know if this can be avoided in some way (thanks for the inconvenience)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes