Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Think i'm soft locked with Jessica, bought the mints went to her house on Sunday but there's no option to replace her birth control.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Btw there's a bug in Mary's Router that doesn't allow you to progress past 61% (her room locks perhaps you have the key), so be warned.
exactly same thing here, 61% and can't get into Mary's room. Also, you can apparently repeat Violet's quest where you break into her pc without gaining additional % of progress lmfao. I swear, he worked at this game for like 2-3 months and said fuck it, let them debug it for me

Last edited:

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Just a heads up, looks like UberPie will be releasing a patch in the next few hours, per his Discord. Seems this was spurred on by a game-breaking bug preventing access to Mary's room (key disappearing from inventory). Not sure if any other fixes will be included.
Any details on how the key disappears? Like how it happens or when? Does it corrupt a save?

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save where you need to get the key from sara. my games bugged out and i forgot to save.. Please help a brother out

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Sad. This is was one of the games with semi-consistant update quality. Good amount of story progress, great scenes etc.
Not sure if "remaster" made game better or worse, but its 100% not worth your time to replay it, which essentially made update worthless for most players and again reminded to not touch something without [Completed] tag.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes