bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Why do devs insist on "reworking" and in the process completely fucking up their games? I can't really think of an instance where it worked out positively in the end, yet just of the top of my head i can think of a few different examples where it wasn't worth it at all.
"Our red string" rework recently got released after months of development time and it was a total letdown imo, the game was fine before that.
"Because I love her" was gonna get a v2 after dev rushed the first game and he's nowhere to be seen for months at this point.
"Summertime saga" I have not played for a while, but judging from the new art and iirc people weren't impressed.
And now I see this game receive the same treatment. It really is fascinating(not in a good way), you would think that devs would've learned by now, but here we are.
I personally think reworks could work, but only after finishing development of the game first and only after that going over and fixing stuff.
Snow Daze was suppose to get a sequel but now it's getting a remake

Oct 20, 2019
Btw there's a bug in Mary's Router that doesn't allow you to progress past 61% (her room locks perhaps you have the key), so be warned.

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
So is there any way to skip to the new content added for this update or do I seriously have to start from the beginning again?? Wasn't there some kind of code input in the load save area where you could skip straight to that?

Oct 20, 2019
So is there any way to skip to the new content added for this update or do I seriously have to start from the beginning again?? Wasn't there some kind of code input in the load save area where you could skip straight to that?
New content is at the beginning as reworks or added scenes.

Aug 15, 2020
There is no new content in the traditional sense, the stuff that is actually new is intertwined with content that was already there.

Best thing you can do is just look at the new scenes directly in the reworked gallery, though most are unnecessary filler.

Jackychanman

Aug 4, 2017
Something I deeply appreciated about the Our Red String rework is the open and honest communication from Eva. Uber just doesn't throw enough information out there to manage expectations.

Eva even admitted to having issues writing for a time something that made it go over so much better IMO.

Reactions: Elias85

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Just a heads up, looks like UberPie will be releasing a patch in the next few hours, per his Discord. Seems this was spurred on by a game-breaking bug preventing access to Mary's room (key disappearing from inventory). Not sure if any other fixes will be included.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes