Chris Lions

May 8, 2018
I will never understand why a developer with a large amount of payers would go back and redo old content. Especially spend this amount of time doing so without injecting some new stuff along the way or a metric fuckton of new content (not redone) in the final "redone" edition drop.

The *current* payers are not paying for the old content. They already played it. They are paying for the new content the developer is theoretically working on. Maybe if your game has very little support and the beginning makes a bad first impression, then I could see a redo. But this game did not suffer from that.

Taking your *current* large amount of payers for granted and focusing on potential future payers seems like a fools errand to me, but I guess most of the *current* payers will continue their support and no one (developer or payer) will ever learn a lesson from this.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
This shit show of a game & updates & dev is just beautiful.

I would consider it being in the top 3 of the worst games on this site whit such a large audience.
Waiting half a year for some "rework" and 5 new Pics, can't make this shit up.

And yet over 5k people are brain-dead enough to still pay for this.
But I have to say UberPie, not everyone can come up with such an easy money making method.

See you guys in 2023 with the next "update" :KEK:
Don't be so good to Uber it wasn't "only" 6 but 8 months between this and the last update, with all other points i agree.

Sep 6, 2018
I will never understand why a developer with a large amount of payers would go back and redo old content. Especially spend this amount of time doing so without injecting some new stuff along the way or a metric fuckton of new content (not redone) in the final "redone" edition drop.

The *current* payers are not paying for the old content. They already played it. They are paying for the new content the developer is theoretically working on. Maybe if your game has very little support and the beginning makes a bad first impression, then I could see a redo. But this game did not suffer from that.

Taking your *current* large amount of payers for granted and focusing on potential future payers seems like a fools errand to me, but I guess most of the *current* payers will continue their support and no one (developer or payer) will ever learn a lesson from this.
I think its just to milk the patreons

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
is it still the case that we can only change the names of the household members, but not their relationships to each other?

lastark

Jul 24, 2018
I never post here, but man... what a terrible update. The rework actually made the game even MORE confusing. Bunch of quests you can't advance in after you complete different ones that the hints don't even mention. Random events the game doesn't tell you about at all. Conversations involving characters you haven't met in game yet.
It's sad, I think this game's art is so good. But the game itself just gets worse and worse.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Just gonna fill out with filler shit like you fighting other guys for the girls and just less relevant scenes and more thing he can sell to the ntr crowd. Definitely is a remake for ntr rather than anything else.

EDIT: Also for those of you saying you didnt get the full use of the cheat code, just re-enter it in settings while in a gam,e

Reactions: EJW and bambou12

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
I started from scratch, I'm at 32% now, I just had the scene with the principal getting a blowjob....But I can't seem to trigger any new quests?

Jul 27, 2018
Damn. people didnt really liked this update. It s like i am playing a totally different game. Kinda sad. well. there re always the next one. lets cross fingers.

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah that seems to happen when you complete the current sleep creep content, doesn't seem to be a game killer though, I know someone who has completed 100% of available content
Sorry, could you let me know what 'sleep creep' is? I've been keeping pretty regular saves, so if there is a way for me to go back and avoid this bug I'd be able to do it, just not clear on how far back I'd need to load from...

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes