Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i was hoping they would get rid of the multiple personalities, but its still there with new cringy dialogues
I suppose I can see why you might hope that would happen, but I can't understand why you'd ever think there was a possibility of it. You're talking about the center mechanic of the entire game, everything revolves around the MC's two personalities, that's never going to change.

Reactions: obibobi

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So I'm playing through the game now... So having Darnell as a dick isn't good enough, we needed "roger" who is suppose to be worse and taller than darnell? In fact, what did we need some of these new characters for? We already had a full cast and a barely touched ntr side of the game so I fail to see why they were needed, let alone remaking of the beginning of the game.
Yeah I didn't like that either. The new nerdy back stabbing friend is basically Danny and Roger is basically Darnell. WTF was the point just keep Danny and Darnell. If they're suppose to be there for future ntr then just add them to the ntr path.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
please god tell me I don't completely have to redo this whole game just go complete all the scenes I already had in the gallery.
hope someone can get the full save unlock working because qmsaeg isn't working

Reactions: Elias85

Skyline88

Jul 25, 2017
This shit show of a game & updates & dev is just beautiful.

I would consider it being in the top 3 of the worst games on this site with such a large audience.
Waiting half a year for some "rework" and 5 new Pics, can't make this shit up.

And yet over 5k people are brain-dead enough to still pay for this.
But I have to say UberPie, not everyone can come up with such an easy money making method.

See you guys in 2023 with the next "update" :KEK:

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This shit show of a game & updates & dev is just beautiful.

I would consider it being in the top 3 of the worst games on this site whit such a large audience.
Waiting half a year for some "rework" and 5 new Pics, can't make this shit up.

And yet over 5k people are brain-dead enough to still pay for this.
But I have to say UberPie, not everyone can come up with such an easy money making method.

See you guys in 2023 with the next "update" :KEK:
AWAM is going throught the same thing aparently

Reactions: Sadowdark

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah I didn't like that either. The new nerdy back stabbing friend is basically Danny and Roger is basically Darnell. WTF was the point just keep Danny and Darnell. If they're suppose to be there for future ntr then just add them to the ntr path.
And I just came across the fact they just replaced becca and darnell's scene with a black screen and text... Why? Ok I see they pushed it back so there's that at least.

Also even for the ntr, why is roger needed is he suppose I be there for some kind of redemption arc for darnell? I do remember later on the game there was a scene where you could abandon him after he got his ass beat or take him to the hospital.

But yeah I don't even get the purposes of the new nerdy kid, I basically thought all the ntr was suppose to be done by Darnell.

But again roger was just a super cringe add on... Oh he tortured rabbits just to see if they scream like people. There were always cringe elements to this game but that turned it up to 11!

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ and Elias85

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Well this is great. The guy reworked the game. Cheat codes only max out the stats and disable the mini-games. No special save file that starts directly at the updated content. And finally, the gallery unlocker no longer works. Tried replacing the Assembly file to only have the game crash and no longer work.

So if it's all the same to everyone else I'll wait for a save file to be uploaded onto the page.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes