Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did you click on the "enter cheat code" or did you just click on the skip minigame button? Because I had to do both to get both.
OK I know what I did now, I entered the cheat in the main menu, if you start a new game then enter the code you get the cash + Stats

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Tried starting a new game and the MC's bedroom is blank. There still seems to be action links but nothing is visible. Anyone else seeing this?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Quite the changelog for a whole boatload of fuck all
I'll withhold judgement on that till I've actually tried it. Been a while so there should be plenty for me to do.
I can always bitch later if it turns out to be a whole lot of nothing.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'll withhold judgement on that till I've actually tried it. Been a while so there should be plenty for me to do.
I can always bitch later if it turns out to be a whole lot of nothing.
If you haven't played in a while there's lots of new stuff but this update just changes some previous scenes. There's really not much new content that's actually worth the wait.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
OK I know what I did now, I entered the cheat in the main menu, if you start a new game then enter the code you get the cash + Stats
I didn't even know you could enter it at the main menu, I was use to entering it at new game, so when the game started with what I personally find as a pointless new opening, I had to search for where to put the code in lol.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok i kept playing a bit more but lost the interest of this update, knowing that the only really changes was the start, at times feels like the game is stuck , the progression is slower then before, it took me 30 ingame days to unlock the only way to get money, idk if the event was bugged, where before was a bit more faster and we could engage on storys in a good pace, the interest was gone for me so i decided to unlock the gallery the reworks to see, what exatly new was implemented and i was mindblown how little it had, no new scenes but was replaced by dialogues -.-, without a doubt this was far the worst update i have seen for taffy tales, cause it wouldnt hurts atleast 2 new scenes, cause if Uber already took almost a year to produce this he could just delayed a bit more atleast save the update, but its good to see there is patreons actually speaking the truth and being honest and not defending, he has lost alot with this, he better be ready to produce the fastest update ever cause he will need it after this, if he wants to gain trust of those pissed at him, cause i have seen alot of patreons not happy and some thinking of unsubbing after this wait and support that wasnt payed back.

Reactions: Roofus and KrLosZ

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I'm playing through the game now... So having Darnell as a dick isn't good enough, we needed "roger" who is suppose to be worse and taller than darnell? In fact, what did we need some of these new characters for? We already had a full cast and a barely touched ntr side of the game so I fail to see why they were needed, let alone remaking of the beginning of the game.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes