malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
blocked at "i've got time to snoop about" , Mary's door is closed, gj guys, how does a walk through break not get spotted in testing? apparently i'm not the only one that has this issue either

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this is one of those games that everytime I see in the first page I want to download it and play it again but having to start from 0 almost every update is so tiresome that I think its been one year since I played it
its only me or this version doesnt have the saves to continue from the last patch or new game with cheats?
Can't even start at the latest update, and the codes don't seem to work. There's also no locked save to be opened by a password as per usual.
no skip to new content this time, The new content is mostly at the beginning,

cheat code : adbcbe

enter it in the main menu to globally unlock "skip minigame" and the "rework gallery",

enter the code in game through the settings menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudnej

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Wait, what? The content was cut and those characters removed? Why?

Oh, wow that game is gonna be updated?
Yea well if Bluecat and Skummy aren't lying their asses off again there should be a update this month after 2 years of lying and excuses.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well i like the new stuff but i dont feel like replaying it but i will and and i dont know how i feel about taksh yet

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It has the mc cucking a guy by fucking his wife and with the last update there is some NTR in what you expect, women getting fucked by someone else. (personally hate the later)
there a choose for it but as everyone dont want it yet the choose just for show for now

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
no skip to new content this time, The new content is mostly at the beginning,
The Cheat code works in so much as it allows you to skip mini games, you don't get max stats or free cash anymore
cheat code : adbcbe
See you say that but I just but this in and got max states and free money...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
so I haven't played this game for several updates, got tired of having to constantly start over. Decide to check it out again just to hear they are still doing the whole "start over" and read above that they at even removed some content... Just, what,?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes