lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For those asking about bug-testing and what was done:

-I went through two rounds of bug testing clearing out most of the softlocks, visual glitches and dialogues I found in the new opening stuff revamped - I got the game to at least a functional status with these bug-test rounds before handing the baton over.
-I didn't play through the rest of the game beyond that bug-testing, because it would take too long, and we were already massively over the deadline, but I checked the 'new' scenes beyond were functional in the gallery we had set up.
-Uber did his own bug-tests as well after my run-through.

-Uber will now be working on a patch to fix the latest batch of bugs.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
For those asking about bug-testing and what was done:

-I went through two rounds of bug testing clearing out most of the softlocks, visual glitches and dialogues I found in the new opening stuff revamped - I got the game to at least a functional status with these bug-test rounds before handing the baton over.
-I didn't play through the rest of the game beyond that bug-testing, because it would take too long, and we were already massively over the deadline, but I checked the 'new' scenes beyond were functional in the gallery we had set up.
-Uber did his own bug-tests as well after my run-through.

-Uber will now be working on a patch to fix the latest batch of bugs.
I didn't mean to imply you weren't doing your job or doing it right i just meant this game is getting too big for it's britches and either needs to be cut down or needs the parts that don't work right cut out until they do

Reactions: skynertia

truthvr

Mar 29, 2021
So basically very minimal new content after the wait correct? Wanna know if this is worth downloading.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is the deal with the music?? I can't say I noticed it in the last version, but this time round it is annoying the crap out of me.

Reactions: APoc1

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this is one of those games that everytime I see in the first page I want to download it and play it again but having to start from 0 almost every update is so tiresome that I think its been one year since I played it

• Sad
Reactions: Ginji and Grelk

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Can't even start at the latest update, and the codes don't seem to work. There's also no locked save to be opened by a password as per usual.

Reactions: SiuKim

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Here's what I got from reading the thread after a day
View attachment 1772220
I couldn't even get to the "End." I'm bugged at 30% and no matter how many times I sleep no new quests show up And I clicked literally EVERYTHING.

I played the last update where it ended off but you know. "PrEVIous SavES ARenT ComPAtiBle"

And honestly I hate when devs pull that trick and sprinkle in the rework stuff into the mix just to hide the fact that the long waits and delays doesn't equate to the small amount of new content.

All in All not too mad since I haven't given a cent to the dev after all these years so I can't really complain. However, I think I speak for everyone in that if you see a dev doing reworks you might as well say good riddance to that game and your wallet if you supported.
Wait, what? The content was cut and those characters removed? Why?

Honestly i cant wait to see if Bluecat is going to actually release the ecchi sensei update at the end of this month after 2 years of bullshit excuses.
It will make this shitfest look like a party.
Oh, wow that game is gonna be updated?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes