obibobi

May 10, 2017
Not totally directed at you but to anyone unaware of how the game is being built, this is most likely intentional. The game will eventually have an NTR and sharing route (if it ever makes it that far). So they have to write a coherent story that can segway into all the other routes and still make sense.
I was thinking that but that's still not a good way to start the game, you can have the best of both if you have those moments if the MC is indecisive at the start, color code them red for confidence, this will always be a gateway for Reds introduction, then you get a taste of what things will be like if he lacks confidence.

zone1978

Oct 5, 2017
Here is my experience with this update :
1: I DL the update & applied the cheat code.
2: I went to "Gallery" & I didn't find "v0.82.x", so I said to myself "What the fuck ?"
3: I went to "ReWorked" & I found nothing but crap, so I said to myself "Is it a joke ?"
4: I came back to f95 to check if I was missing something. NOPE
5: I am pissed off, didn't play the update at all & deleted the game.

From now on, I will consider Uberpie=Scam. Period.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Nope, you would have to play through the entire bug ridden thing again.
Feels more like a ea game release with the amount of bugs
Together with "1 new scene and 1 new bj" I guess that just mean, I'll wait till next update with "continue option".

Bruka

May 10, 2021
Here's what I got from reading the thread after a day
1.jpg
I couldn't even get to the "End." I'm bugged at 30% and no matter how many times I sleep no new quests show up And I clicked literally EVERYTHING.

I played the last update where it ended off but you know. "PrEVIous SavES ARenT ComPAtiBle"

And honestly I hate when devs pull that trick and sprinkle in the rework stuff into the mix just to hide the fact that the long waits and delays doesn't equate to the small amount of new content.

All in All not too mad since I haven't given a cent to the dev after all these years so I can't really complain. However, I think I speak for everyone in that if you see a dev doing reworks you might as well say good riddance to that game and your wallet if you supported.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
View attachment 1772220
I couldn't even get to the "End." I'm bugged at 30% and no matter how many times I sleep no new quests show up And I clicked literally EVERYTHING.

I played the last update where it ended off but you know. "PrEVIous SavES ARenT ComPAtiBle"

And honestly I hate when devs pull that trick and sprinkle in the rework stuff into the mix just to hide the fact that the long waits and delays doesn't equate to the small amount of new content.

All in All not too mad since I haven't given a cent to the dev after all these years so I can't really complain. However, I think I speak for everyone in that if you see a dev doing reworks you might as well say good riddance to that game and your wallet if you supported.
Honestly i cant wait to see if Bluecat is going to actually release the ecchi sensei update at the end of this month after 2 years of bullshit excuses.
It will make this shitfest look like a party.

Reactions: Grimm96

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 1772220
You can get to 100%, sometimes you need to explore and talk to people for new quests to show, it's certainly a pain to navigate some of these bugs though.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I thought it was a male protagonist game...
Why is there a female protagonist tag in the OP? Is it because of gender bender content or do we get to play as some Female characters in the game for some time?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes