BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
It's funny how people who just saw it through the updates are going to go through the same rollercoaster ride some people went in the last 20 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Heh, each time a dev has the wonderful idea of "reworking" early stuff, it ends in a dumpsterfire.
Reworking stuff is hard, particularly when you have people screaming for new content too.

This update though is a bit of an embarrassment, I'm not complaining about content that stuff is subjective, but all those highly visible errors/bugs. I'm curious how long a hotfix will take to arrive, if one is coming that is.

vdka

Oct 31, 2021
v0.82.4a

This version doesn't have NTR ?
please answer me calmly
I suggest reading the main post of this thread.
It very clearly states the following
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
But just a reminder, I have no idea why people are crying about the Tiffany ass show scene - That shit has been in the game since before I was even on-board.
Around the time of the first update, the game had progressed very well from it's awkward beginnings. One thing I advised was if they wanted to attract new customers, was to change how off putting the start can be. So 2 thirds of a year has been spent redoing the game and they still kept some of the worst bits.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I am done with this update, I tried doing a second play through after the first one bugged with the "Snoop around". Now it's stuck with the fence with the neighbour where you need the disc to get the quest with Harry and Gerda to continue, but I can't get there since it's asking for board and hammer (which I already used there) to go through the fence one more time. And I can't buy new planks, because you can only buy it once.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes