phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
what a shitty ass game, literally tossed in more text and called it an update lmao. I went sunday to whatever the cultist girl name is without buying mint and couldnt leave the house or progress further in the game, not after Mary getting stucked in her bedroom because i took the master key early on, now can't finish 'time to snoop about' quest, good job.

mega update: added 5kb of anime sprite around the streets lmao

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
what a shitty ass game, literally tossed in more text and called it an update lmao. I went sunday to whatever the cultist girl name is without buying mint and couldnt leave the house or progress further in the game, not after Mary getting stucked in her bedroom because i took the master key early on, now can't finish 'time to snoop about' quest, good job.

mega update: added 5kb of anime sprite around the streets lmao
That can't be the reason for that quest to get stuck right? lol. Because I took that key on day 1. So I can't even go back some days back to replay all if that would have fixed it, because it's literally the beginning

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So for the messages i have read, you guys telling me that if i replay this whole update there is no new content at all?, cause i played 30 days ingame so far nothing really special alot of dialogues that is for sure and content and action so far none.

Swordofdragon

Jan 7, 2020
This "rework" it's a joke, Uber change the beginning but all the character that he's add are missing on the rest of 90% on the game.

And he didn't even fix the old bugs.

Instead of continue to stick in the original concept his tying to push another branches like crossdressing the MC, like, WTF?!

After NTR fans showing up he discovers another way to milking the patrons, adding more niche stuff for not going anywhere.

Now we will see Crossdressing fans asking more stuff like NTR and this cicle will come for more past years.

Just sad about people that payied for this for 7 months.

bobby brexit

Oct 7, 2018
This "rework" it's a joke, Uber change the beginning but all the character that he's add are missing on the rest of 90% on the game.

And he didn't even fix the old bugs.

Instead of continue to stick in the original concept his tying to push another branches like crossdressing the MC, like, WTF?!

After NTR fans showing up he discovers another way to milking the patrons, adding more niche stuff for not going aniwhere.

Now we will see Crossdressing fans asking more stuff like NTR and this cicle will come for more past years.

Just sad about people that payied for this for 7 months.
It will be cucky tales from now on. Clearly all the groundwork laid for the Darnell stuff which will be the majority of the next 2 years updates.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
For the people that are giving reviews of the game how many new scenes there are available must have had to play to get to 100% correct? If so, can you upload a save or something after the "snoop around" part or any part that is 70% or so?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Just curious, if there is anybody here in UberPie Patreon subs? How is it like on the comment thread there regarding this update? Is everyone over there fuming too, or all keep telling what a brilliant job UberPie did for this update?
if we are going based by the discord, the update was not very well welcomed, there alot of complaining and some havent even played the update to talk about it, but so far its been very negative, Lostraven did a good job doing the writing but Uber decisions are not good so far.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
if we are going based by the discord, the update was not very well welcomed, there alot of complaining and some havent even played the update to talk about it, but so far its been very negative, Lostraven did a good job doing the writing but Uber decisions are not good so far.
so how long till that discord turns into the same circlejerk as ecchi sensei where it is only the kissasses left.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes