bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah I give up on trying to see the new content. For anyone that's excited for new stuff so far I haven't seen anything worth the grind of playing this game again. Go to the reworked gallery and you'll basically see the new stuff which is honestly pretty lame considering what we've got before. The one new thing that I saw that may interest others (not me but hey maybe you) is that MC can cross dress with his sister's clothes. I may be completely wrong but I think they tried to make it seem like there was some new stuff added but really it's just a rework of stuff which honestly isn't that good. The teaser you may have seen? Yeah that's just the prologue image not a new scene. As for the new characters? Yeah some fat nerd and some white trash version of Danny. The game is much less linear now but it just makes the game feel disjointed. I wouldn't be disappointed if they had just said this was a slight rework of previous scenes. To me they hyped it up way more than what it actually is. Soured me on the game tbh.

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Another issue here, and it seems there is no record of anyone else hitting this. I'm at the part where your character 'has time to snoop around' and I'm trying to enter Mary's room to grab her outfit as requested...however, when I click the door I get "Mary always keeps her door locked".

I've not had this issue at any point prior in the game and I think I'm basically stuck until a patch comes out. It seems a number of folks got past this in their playthroughs, so I guess I'm just at a loss as to what could cause this problem. Any ideas you all might have are welcome.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Canceled my subscription. Good lesson for me. Dont pay for promises. Pay for result.
Seems all the long running games turn to shit eventually, this game now, Ecchi sensei with its 2 years of weak ass excuses as to why there is no update, the tyrant and so on.
All those devs got the support they wanted at first but when they saw the easy money they scaled down the updates and made them less frequent to have the keep the moneymilking machine going for as long as possible

Busit

Jul 25, 2021
Another issue here, and it seems there is no record of anyone else hitting this. I'm at the part where your character 'has time to snoop around' and I'm trying to enter Mary's room to grab her outfit as requested...however, when I click the door I get "Mary always keeps her door locked".

I've not had this issue at any point prior in the game and I think I'm basically stuck until a patch comes out. It seems a number of folks got past this in their playthroughs, so I guess I'm just at a loss as to what could cause this problem. Any ideas you all might have are welcome.
U haven't found master key yet?
It's in living room under the table

Reactions: Stil996

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Both traps and ntr are gay. If you're involving a second penis in sex that's gay.
Oh I was just stirring the pot mind you :giggle: Obviously I was not the origin of that post. I don't really care what people like , it's just all the nutz can be entertaining now and then.
People like what they like and no amount of shame will really change that. For me I don't play NTR or Trap but I am not against anyone who likes it. The original post that I made just laid out a few strange facts about the group of people gathered here in this thread the post you quoted was in response to a reply I got from my original post.

Reactions: Deneuve

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
those are the only 3 phones I know off, unless more have been added, maybe find the cop, the doctor or a best friend?
Apperantly I had to do other routes that I forgot about and didn't have hints of. I had to start Mary's route by going into the library at that point, though I am now stuck in Mary's route when it says I have time to snoop around and can't switch to her ( After the pool party)

Reactions: Busit

AshleyRose21

Jul 28, 2018
Many people already hinted that these types of tacticas by the devs are old fashioned and highly readable. 7 months for changing a few lines and 2 new sex scenes? This will be the last time and im gonna pull my subscription. No transparency, saw that they were recieving a lot of support so they slowed the production down to leech supporters. Damn

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes