Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
I know this is a little small but l, speaking of Danny. Did they at least give a cg to the Clara and Becca shed scene?

Yknow the one thats all black but, tells the type of underwear Danny is wearing.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Times are changing, however, the slogan once thrown into the heads of the shirnomass remains the same: "Sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll!" Heh, heh, heh, ... well, wow: they were deceived again. They wanted new content, but instead they were fucking given boring dialogues. But weren't you warned in advance that this would happen? But no, my fluffy, my Easter bunnies, for some reason you were convinced that they just have to dump a lot of hot content on your. And now you see the situation in such a way that Roger (hmmm, I'm sorry - Uber) decided to brutally poke you with needles to check if you will scream with love? Well, so you screamed! From love to hate, as you know, one step. Hats off to the author who described it at the beginning of the game.
But for me, for example, it was not boring to replay. A bunch of new beautiful characters have been introduced into the game: Taksh, his mother, etc. Great new dialogues have been added. The plot of the narrative itself has become more meaningful, this moronic linearity and the frightening emptiness of the city have disappeared. The antagonists have become at least a little like villains. However, as soon as this happened, there was a wild squeal: Darnell fucked the whole Taffy Town :eek:
In general, the creation of the plot of this game by dev can be divided into three large stages (and the third is just beginning), each of which is far from perfect.
To be continued...

Reactions: Jarul

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
I have subjected myself to a bit more. UPDATE.

The music only gets worse. Music in Marys room has a watermark on it. About every 5 seconds.

Once you pass the 2k a month mark, head over to fiver and get some music loops made for your project.

Lostraven is a darling tho. No hate to him.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes