Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys, I thought it was a male protagonist game...
Why is there a female protagonist tag in the OP? Is it because of gender bender content or do we get to play as some Female characters in the game for some time?
there are a few scenes where you control the MC's Mom/landlady (whatever your kink)

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Guys, I thought it was a male protagonist game...
Why is there a female protagonist tag in the OP? Is it because of gender bender content or do we get to play as some Female characters in the game for some time?
theres parts in the game where the story is told from different perspectives, but the main character is still the main character.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
U haven't found master key yet?
It's in living room under the table
That's actually the issue. I found the master key like in the first 2-3 days of the game, so it's in my inventory and I'm getting this locked message. Can't figure out what's going on because the character could literally come in and out of that room at will prior to this.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
There is a giant difference between netorare and netori. It's not double standards.
Most NTR games can have either by simply switching character perspective. I wouldn’t call that gigantic.

You probably meant emotionally different which I can agree with, but wasn’t what I was saying. I was making a point about how people are ok, maybe even enjoying, doing the cucking. Then when they see the smallest framework for a route they won’t even be playing they get their doomsday kits and start hurling insults.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
By the way, has Toy's identity been revealed in this update? I like this game, but if its any of the girls we've met (and talked to) that would suck. I remember playing the last update and it just kept annoying me having to think about it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's actually the issue. I found the master key like in the first 2-3 days of the game, so it's in my inventory and I'm getting this locked message. Can't figure out what's going on because the character could literally come in and out of that room at will prior to this.
Yeah that seems to happen when you complete the current sleep creep content, doesn't seem to be a game killer though, I know someone who has completed 100% of available content

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
By the way, has Toy's identity been revealed in this update? I like this game, but if its any of the girls we've met (and talked to) that would suck. I remember playing the last update and it just kept annoying me having to think about it.
There is almost no new content that continues beyond where v68 left off

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Needs to be optimized for easier play to many glitches bugs and crashes not enough testing and then it might be better

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Who the F think "reworking" this game at this point is a good idea? Why adult game developer keep pulling this same exact shit puzzle me. Why dont you rework them AFTER you complete the original version? This is pure milking your patreon.
Because there's always a group of people who will justify it. There's already people in the discord saying it was a good to ok update.

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
Most NTR games can have either by simply switching character perspective. I wouldn’t call that gigantic.

You probably meant emotionally different which I can agree with, but wasn’t what I was saying. I was making a point about how people are ok, maybe even enjoying, doing the cucking. Then when they see the smallest framework for a route they won’t even be playing they get their doomsday kits and start hurling insults.
There is a GIANT.
T H I S G I A N T
Difference between cucking and being cucked. It's way more than simple change of perspective. You can't call people hypocrites for loving one and despising another, because it's not the same thing. That's like comparing regular sex and pegging. Both times you are having sexual intercourse, but there is nuance.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is there more trap danny content? I know there is more story stuff with danny mentioned in the changelog but is that like family stuff with danny or is it more of us training him to be a good sissy?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is there more trap danny content? I know there is more story stuff with danny mentioned in the changelog but is that like family stuff with danny or is it more of us training him to be a good sissy?
He just as some different scenes with his mom that's about it. Nothing sexual just different dialogue

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk
Jan 1, 2018
Here is my experience with this update :
1: I DL the update & applied the cheat code.
2: I went to "Gallery" & I didn't find "v0.82.x", so I said to myself "What the fuck ?"
3: I went to "ReWorked" & I found nothing but crap, so I said to myself "Is it a joke ?"
4: I came back to f95 to check if I was missing something. NOPE
5: I am pissed off, didn't play the update at all & deleted the game.

From now on, I will consider Uberpie=Scam. Period.
This is why you need to read the comments before downloading an update

Reactions: Skywalker1168

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
There is a GIANT.
T H I S G I A N T
Difference between cucking and being cucked. It's way more than simple change of perspective. You can't call people hypocrites for loving one and despising another, because it's not the same thing. That's like comparing regular sex and pegging. Both times you are having sexual intercourse, but there is nuance.
You skip over the part where I agreed with you? I’m calling people hypocrites because they jumped to wild conclusions and name calling for NTR that wasn’t even in the game.

It’s like we’re having two separate conversations at each other. :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes