Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i dont really get it why not finish the game as it was why remake the only thing they had to go back for is to continue the ntr story path while continuing the normal story why remake
There were supposed to be two more paths, NTR and Bro (though I hear rumble that the Bro route might cut? no idea it that holds water).

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Yeah I didn't like that either. The new nerdy back stabbing friend is basically Danny and Roger is basically Darnell. WTF was the point just keep Danny and Darnell. If they're suppose to be there for future ntr then just add them to the ntr path.
I would have been ok with the new nerdy friend if his mom was actually hot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Yeah, this was a disappointing update. It's a shame, was really the only game I was looking forward to. Feel like the adding new character for the sake of it rather than to contribute tosomething interesting.

I mean certain parts are better, like it seem to load faster, the new world seem more vibrant and all that but the new added characters + the "story rewrite" is just meh +lack of new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minos187113

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm curious to see how UberPie responds to how this update is being received. It seems the response on Discord isn't particularly great, either. It seems at least he is somewhat active on there.

Reactions: Piotras18

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Did he atleast fixed the relationship system or is it still as vague as it was with Mary and the ginger girl being both close family to MC but at the same time feeling like complete strangers sharing the same house?

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
yeah im unfollowing this game the patreon baiting was annoying and now after a long hiatus this is what we get?
yeah no im done shame too i like the game and i made it all the way to Danny becoming a trap
but at this point its going to take years for me too even see the main story progress let alone anything else
im done with the dev edging the few remaining people waiting for an update for all of eternity this was the last straw

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I'm curious to see how UberPie responds to how this update is being received. It seems the response on Discord isn't particularly great, either. It seems at least he is somewhat active on there.
Idk if he will respond to anything, he doesnt communicate much, but if he is going to, he will speak that he will do better next time and that this update was needed and other rubbish text and people will buy it has they are defending saying the update is nice and its not that bad has most people saying, usual defenders, but i would say overall this was a bad update.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes