Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry, could you let me know what 'sleep creep' is? I've been keeping pretty regular saves, so if there is a way for me to go back and avoid this bug I'd be able to do it, just not clear on how far back I'd need to load from...
sleep creeping is when you molest someone while they sleep.
It's not a bug, it's just badly written code, later when you need to get back in the room it will be unlocked again

Edit I was wrong there was a bug lol, hopefully fixed now

Last edited:
Reactions: arth6140

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
...Seriously? 8 months and repeating the same shit for the same characters and even THAT is not even the bare minimum? The two characters I want scenes for still don't have any besides running on a track ( which was there since the beginning basically)? If I was a patron, I would give this permanently one star.....

Reactions: Dirtydan6996

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I will never understand why a developer with a large amount of payers would go back and redo old content. Especially spend this amount of time doing so without injecting some new stuff along the way or a metric fuckton of new content (not redone) in the final "redone" edition drop.

The *current* payers are not paying for the old content. They already played it. They are paying for the new content the developer is theoretically working on. Maybe if your game has very little support and the beginning makes a bad first impression, then I could see a redo. But this game did not suffer from that.

Taking your *current* large amount of payers for granted and focusing on potential future payers seems like a fools errand to me, but I guess most of the *current* payers will continue their support and no one (developer or payer) will ever learn a lesson from this.
because it takes less work to "redo" something that is already built then building something new from scratch.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Yeah, this remake was completely unnecessary. Neither the story nor the gameplay has seen any significant improvements or changes that warrants a remake being made, much less considered by the developer. There was nothing wrong with the original opening and the more that I think about it, the less it makes sense the more you go along. Because if you've already played up to this update, you would know that the context behind the situation makes such a start...implausible to say the least. And that's quite shocking to say, considering that the entire premise is completely unrealistic to start with in the first place!

But even so, none of what happened in the remade introduction gives any indication as to there being any rational thought behind adding a scene like that. If anything, it kind of felt like the developer just...decided to start over because there was something they didn't like or that they second-guessed themselves because of what someone close to them had said. I was enjoying the story so far, since it seemed as though things were beginning to really get interesting with some characters. Sadly, it seems that most of that was thrown by the wayside in favor of a largely unnecessary restart instead of progressing the story as normal. I hope that this remake will justify itself as time goes on, but...I'm starting to doubt that will actually be the case.

Jan 12, 2019
Why do devs insist on "reworking" and in the process completely fucking up their games? I can't really think of an instance where it worked out positively in the end, yet just of the top of my head i can think of a few different examples where it wasn't worth it at all.
"Our red string" rework recently got released after months of development time and it was a total letdown imo, the game was fine before that.
"Because I love her" was gonna get a v2 after dev rushed the first game and he's nowhere to be seen for months at this point.
"Summertime saga" I have not played for a while, but judging from the new art and iirc people weren't impressed.
And now I see this game receive the same treatment. It really is fascinating(not in a good way), you would think that devs would've learned by now, but here we are.
I personally think reworks could work, but only after finishing development of the game first and only after that going over and fixing stuff.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Did they break the "place all camera" quest. I basically placed all three but I still gave to "place all three"

edit
So the fucking fix is placing them in a specific order now

Mirror, chair, shower

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes