e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Good point, honestly its sad they are so passive aggressive and moral high grounders. all they can think to defend their point is that.. "you are being dismissive and immature"
"I don't want girls in game get fucked by others" is a perfectly valid opinion to have. And I somewhat support it. There is no shame in wanting more OCTRA (one cock to rule them all) games.

But calling everything "NTR" just ousts you as a sperg.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

dodo25896

Aug 21, 2021
I have a bug after day 15 I take pills from the nurse and then the next morning after a little talk with red, black screen and nothing happen

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
In the dev notes its mentions an optional file to access new content. Anyone have that file. it took a long time to reach current content and I dont really wanna do it all again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"I don't want girls in game get fucked by others" is a perfectly valid opinion to have. And I somewhat support it. There is no shame in wanting more OCTRA (one cock to rule them all) games.

But calling everything "NTR" just ousts you as a sperg.
OCTRA is a fantastic tag for this, surely this suits everyone

Reactions: daniellwtf

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
last time i played this game 3+ years ago it was hot trash and incest tag was pre-loaded onto it without any actual incest content so ill just get straight to the point:

can mc fuck his mom or nah? if so, is it an animated scene ??

i can skip thru shitty dialogue and forced ntr if the scene is worth it and idc if its a spoiler just be honest how it is lmao,
ive read like 50 reviews and lots of pages of this thread and people just mald about other shit idc about

Jun 12, 2019
last time i played this game 3+ years ago it was hot trash and incest tag was pre-loaded onto it without any actual incest content so ill just get straight to the point:

can mc fuck his mom or nah? if so, is it an animated scene ??

i can skip thru shitty dialogue and forced ntr if the scene is worth it and idc if its a spoiler just be honest how it is lmao,
ive read like 50 reviews and lots of pages of this thread and people just mald about other shit idc about
It's avoidable Ntr, and mc can fuck his mom.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes