Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
that's the thing, i don't get an option to give it to her, just "talk to Becca", and she says she's busy... i need to progress with her to be able to progress with Danny's mom
Thats weird I don't think you even need to talk to her, it just gets given automatically when you click her. my brain might be fried though

xenrevk

Jun 4, 2020
Bug: when you start a new game and first open the smoking corner, you can endlessly click it to instantly gain max immorality.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm at day 80 and I just finished the 2nd scene with Becca and Clara at her house. The quest log said there's no more quests but there's so much left unlocked in the gallery. Is there anything I missed?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm at day 80 and I just finished the 2nd scene with Becca and Clara at her house. The quest log said there's no more quests but there's so much left unlocked in the gallery. Is there anything I missed?
yes :p lots left to do, guessing you are around the 30% mark

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
I am stucked at 30,9% opened scenes.
Got the scene with Mia and the principal, now it shows no quests left.
What should I do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What should I do?
Move around, talk to people, look for anyone standing where they aren't normally, more quests open when you trigger them

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What should I do?

Try going to the library at school and hunting through the book shelves , should trigger dialog with Ryoko

Reactions: Wyrme
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes