Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen. *

*Tiffany getting gang banged off screen is unavoidable.

If that's not NTR then Mary being in the same situation wouldn't be NTR either, and other things you tell yourself to cope.
when did she get gangbanged? there was a conversation between Darnell and Roger considering one, but AFAIK it hasn't happened, I'm guessing it is a future quest point, where you either stop it happening or get cucked by it if you are on the NTR route.

RaionGG

May 30, 2017
Is there a better place to see known issues? Can't tell if i'm being dense or the game is bugged.

After sleeping pills on Mary the first time, the quest turns to "Check Mary in her badroom" (one of the spelling errors in game, but clearly bedroom). However, her bedroom door is locked and the key that used to be in the living room under the coffee table is not there anymore.

She went in at like 15%, currently at 25.2%. Any help please? Starting to think this isn't something that will unlock later (at which case a better quest tip and holding text might be useful).

Thanks in advance for helpful responses!
Got same problem i can't go any further with mary and it's really annoying

Jun 12, 2019
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen. *

*Tiffany getting gang banged off screen is unavoidable.

If that's not NTR then Mary being in the same situation wouldn't be NTR either, and other things you tell yourself to cope.
There isn't Ntr because tifs quest hasn't been updated, and the Mary thing was avoidable, so he didn't lie or cope about it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What's the most neglected character in Taffy Tales? Jennifer practically didn't get anything from the beginning of the game

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So thus far, which characters actually have serious content right now? I am only just past a stated 12% of the content, and have had great success with the janitor lady and Gerda. Who else gets significant treatment?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The people who really hate NTR doesn't care about that. Having NTR itself is the problem, even if it is avoidable. The game could have 10/10 art style with a 10/10 story. If it has NTR, some people will consider automatically trash. They have the right to think like that. It is only silly when they know beforehand that the game has NTR and they still play the game just to hate it. It would be like playing Tales of Androgyny just to complain about all of the "gay shit".
The game had an unavoidable moment with the mom that needed to be altered and with the new update, the very first sex scene of the game you'll see is Darnell fucking the shop keeper.

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
"I've got time to snoop about." Quest. Have to check Mary room but door is locked.
Its the same as my question that was answered about 30 minutes ago. Apparently the door to Mary's room is locked, and the key is supposed to be under the glass coffee table in the living room. BroBro23 has said this is being/already is fixed in a patch that has gone live (though its not here and I didn't see it on patron, but he indicated it was in the same as the 82.4a post).

So standfast, its either out there, or coming our way if you dont have patron.

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes