SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
I'm playing it from the start again, and it seems pretty broken in places. Mary appearing twice outside the house etc. Shame as it was a good game.

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
All this talk about morality explains why most western games are so one note. Despite that, the game has a lot of NTR. The MC having sex with a married woman + his friend's mom and "girlfriend". In this case would be just netori, considering that the MC is doing the cheating part. The thing with Darnell going for the MC's step-mom would be the classic version of netorare.

How are the reworks and new scenes?

Reactions: Leelol
Jun 12, 2019
All this talk about morality explains why most western games are so one note. Despite that, the game has a lot of NTR. The MC having sex with a married woman + his friend's mom and "girlfriend". In this case would be just netori, considering that the MC is doing the cheating part. The thing with Darnell going for the MC's step-mom would be the classic version of netorare.

How are the reworks and new scenes?
Yes, he does go for his step mom, but it's presented in a way where when it does happen it's avoidable, just decided to add extra details to your post so people don't misinterpret it, I think it was removed in the new version though.

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
Is there a better place to see known issues? Can't tell if i'm being dense or the game is bugged.

After sleeping pills on Mary the first time, the quest turns to "Check Mary in her badroom" (one of the spelling errors in game, but clearly bedroom). However, her bedroom door is locked and the key that used to be in the living room under the coffee table is not there anymore.

She went in at like 15%, currently at 25.2%. Any help please? Starting to think this isn't something that will unlock later (at which case a better quest tip and holding text might be useful).

Thanks in advance for helpful responses!

batista007

May 17, 2017
Is there a better place to see known issues? Can't tell if i'm being dense or the game is bugged.

After sleeping pills on Mary the first time, the quest turns to "Check Mary in her badroom" (one of the spelling errors in game, but clearly bedroom). However, her bedroom door is locked and the key that used to be in the living room under the coffee table is not there anymore.

She went in at like 15%, currently at 25.2%. Any help please? Starting to think this isn't something that will unlock later (at which case a better quest tip and holding text might be useful).

a patch will be released later today to fix most of the bugs

Jun 12, 2019

The patch to fix those issues just came out

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug, but I only opened 32% of the scenes. I've been everywhere I can, but the notepad says there are no quests here.
you need to tell us more if you want help, you can definitely get futher, what were the last few quests you did, what dialogue hints have you been told.

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen. *

*Tiffany getting gang banged off screen is unavoidable.

If that's not NTR then Mary being in the same situation wouldn't be NTR either, and other things you tell yourself to cope.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes