Jun 12, 2019
Its the same as my question that was answered about 30 minutes ago. Apparently the door to Mary's room is locked, and the key is supposed to be under the glass coffee table in the living room. BroBro23 has said this is being/already is fixed in a patch that has gone live (though its not here and I didn't see it on patron, but he indicated it was in the same as the 82.4a post).

So standfast, its either out there, or coming our way if you dont have patron.
The updated links on that post should have changed the a to a b

Reactions: VentusVero

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how am i supposed to give Becca flowers? during the morning, she's talking to Danny, can't find her during the day, and evening i don't have any options to give it to her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how am i supposed to give Becca flowers? during the morning, she's talking to Danny, can't find her during the day, and evening i don't have any options to give it to her
you should find her in the school corridor where you meet her to walk her home

[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
holy shit yesterday there was about 1023 pages and ya'll got it to 1085? God Damn (Also i noticed that it went up in views by a lot - damn)

Reactions: APoc1

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
you should find her in the school corridor where you meet her to walk her home
that's the thing, i don't get an option to give it to her, just "talk to Becca", and she says she's busy... i need to progress with her to be able to progress with Danny's mom

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes