agds25

Feb 13, 2020
I have a bug, when I help jessica take the books to her house, so I finish the mission the map does not work and I can not leave the front of the house by any route, I tried on 3 different saves but this continues... Does anyone have a salvation after the event or can you help me with this problem?

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
Despite what you said, we agreed on both last comments we did. So defensive haha.
No actually.. we didn't. one of them was being sarcastic and the other is me telling you, you are wrong and YOU agreed, that is not both of us agreeing. that's like you offering a handshake and i don't shake and then telling me we both agreed. so no its not really defensive.

Jun 12, 2019
In the end of day to somehow summarize this thread, people just came out of nowhere to create new Ntr/cuck definitions which is so immature really. The game isn't for them, and they should no longer stick through it and they won't be missed

Jun 12, 2019
No actually.. we didn't. one of them was being sarcastic and the other is me telling you, you are wrong and YOU agreed, that is not both of us agreeing. that's like you offering a handshake and i don't shake and then telling me we both agreed. so no its not really defensive.
Whatever you say :)

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
In the end of day to somehow summarize this thread, people just came out of nowhere to create new Ntr/cuck definitions which is so immature really. The game isn't for them, and they should no longer stick through it and they won't be missed
NTR definitions.
  1. netorare : Loss of a LI (this is the version this site uses for tagging purposes)
  2. netori : Stealing someone else's LI
  3. netorase : An LI being freely shared
No one made any new ones up, you are just a passive aggressive troll

Jun 12, 2019
NTR definitions.
  1. netorare : Loss of a LI (this is the version this site uses for tagging purposes)
  2. netori : Stealing someone else's LI
  3. netorase : An LI being freely shared
No one made any new ones up, you are just a passive aggressive troll
They did , and if you don't see that under the 1000+ page of comments, then you just missed them. And I'm taking about Netorare.

• Haha
Reactions: Leelol
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes