ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
OMG, my savior!!! I was going crazy searching on internet, thanks, really!!!
its not about a narrative, its about content some people are not into, belive it or not, to some people, unamed npcs having sex, is a turn off. i said this a few times already, it doesnt matter if you do not find it problematic, but the people that complained, did.

they really do not care if its true ntr or not, what matters is that, darnel fucked someone. doesnt matter if its to make him seem like the antagonist, doesnt matter if its an unamed npc. the simple fact is, he fucked someone. that's all there is for them to find it a turn off.

Reactions: obibobi

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
People were talking earlier in the thread that there were screens shots of android on the discord the dude looking for it paid 10 dollars to get it.
Cool I hope is true than and it is playable, though based on the PC version you might be better waiting a few days in the hope they fix some stuff, particulary the multitude of NPC's scattered around the place, I can't imagine navigating that on a small screen

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I don't quite understand what connection between NTR and establishing antagonist you're all talking about.

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Been a long time since I've played this and I keep seeing people mention that there's been no real story progression is the trap character fuckable yet?

Jun 12, 2019
its not about a narrative, its about content some people are not into, belive it or not, to some people, unamed npcs having sex, is a turn off. i said this a few times already, it doesnt matter if you do not find it problematic, but the people that complained, did.

they really do not care if its true ntr or not, what matters is that, darnel fucked someone. doesnt matter if its to make him seem like the antagonist, doesnt matter if its an unamed npc. the simple fact is, he fucked someone. that's all there is for them to find it a turn off.
Unfortunately you can't please everyone, they should just go then, because the game isn't for them. doubt it'll put a dent in uber's wallet though haha.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
New places and characters is fine but I don't see how restarting the whole story with relatively minor content changes and adding a bunch of loopy small talk interactions everywhere improves anything. Very messed up and confusing, gave up trying to replay this before reaching 10% progress, feels like older version was better.

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
True....but is finding some an unnamed character that was molested by said antagonists NTR? From the comments people are leaving, they would suggest that every girl is being taken by the antagonists which is simply not true. I would rather the offscreen references not be there but still. The issue is being misrepresented as far as I've seen.
I am no fan of ntr and I've replayed up to 61% until it bugged on me and i can no longer progress and so far none of the character we pursue have been touched and the MC explosively defends them against the slightest threat.
Can't you have sex with the shop owner girl? i believe her names natalie or something?

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
The people saying bullies fucking girls isn't really NTR or cuck could technically be right.. but for me it's not correct, consider this.. the game is built for the mc.. i play as the mc.. i view every non anon character in the game as someone that is built for me to have. therefor they are "my girl" in the end.. also the fact you don't understand that some people don't like being forced to watch scenes of seeing girls being blasted by people that bully you is so weird to me

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes