Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
the whole "in real life girls have sex with other people" is such a warped mute argument, in real life i am not present and being forced to watch a girl being fucked by other men.

Reactions: Dafatyeeter

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
I'll never understand why people like you are so squeamish about other people having sex,

and nobody has forced a scene of bullies fucking girls on you, there was
  • one scene showing the aftermath of a girl who has recently been fucked, you don't know by who or the cirumstances,
  • One scene with Darnel exiting a toilet stall, and the sound of a girl crying, you don't see a scene, you don't know who, the circumstances or the activity that happened. For all you know it was a bullying scene that ended will him pissing on her.
  • One scene of two bullies planning to gangbang someone, likely it will be a future quest to stop them
  • One Scene where you rescue Becca.
If you know another one go ahead and tell us about it. so far No NTR, No scenes of the bullies fucking
Btw there absolute are scenes of bullies fucking. so your whole point is meaningless

Jun 12, 2019
The people saying bullies fucking girls isn't really NTR or cuck could technically be right.. but for me it's not correct, consider this.. the game is built for the mc.. i play as the mc.. i view every non anon character in the game as someone that is built for me to have. therefor they are "my girl" in the end.. also the fact you don't understand that some people don't like being forced to watch scenes of seeing girls being blasted by people that bully you is so weird to me
Your view is subjective. Other people feel differently, but aside from that i agree.

agds25

Feb 13, 2020
I'm having a problem, when I do the quest to take the books with jessica, when I finish the quest she goes home the mini map does not work and I can not leave her house by any route, I've tried in 3 different saves but this insect continues...

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
Not really, it honestly just makes the Squamish guys look worse
Yes bro.. there are. also the fact you call people that don't want to be forced watching bad written characters have sex with girls "Squamish" is hilarious, i would say the most men don't like being put into a cuck role.

MikeTitan18

Aug 6, 2017
I need to ask for a favor from the shop owner but when I finish the conversation it greys out the minimap any I can't leave anyone have a work around? Save and reloading doesn't do anything.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
Im stuck at "I've got time to snoop about..." mission. At 88,2%, someone knows what i have to do in that mission?
I also started the event where they take Gerda, but when I went to her house she was there.
I'm stuck at the exact same place and there's nothing in the quest for it. This update is probably the most disappointed I have been with all the bugs like missions not popping up and snoop around getting blocked.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Guess I'm stuck until the snoop/key thing gets patched. I'm not even sure when I picked it up. My earliest save has like 1.8 percent completion. I didn't think quest items even showed up until the quest involving them started.

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
Bad written is subjective, if that's how the cuck word worked everyone would be a cuck.
incase you can't tell cuck is being used for a lack of a better word, also False. being forced and watching willingly are different things.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I need to ask for a favor from the shop owner but when I finish the conversation it greys out the minimap any I can't leave anyone have a work around? Save and reloading doesn't do anything.

Try clicking on the door in the shop it is on the upper right of the screen

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The people saying bullies fucking girls isn't really NTR or cuck could technically be right.. but for me it's not correct, consider this.. the game is built for the mc.. i play as the mc.. i view every non anon character in the game as someone that is built for me to have. therefor they are "my girl" in the end.. also the fact you don't understand that some people don't like being forced to watch scenes of seeing girls being blasted by people that bully you is so weird to me
Like what you like., hate what you hate, just use your words properly
A love interest (LI) is someone you are in a relationship with, it could mean wife/girlfriend/slave the important part is you have an expectation of exclusivity.
And no they aren't build for you to have, they are built to tell a story, some of these stories will be filled with loss and heartache others with triumph and joy, and the only way we find the stories we want is for people to tag them properly.

NtR has a specific meaning (actually it has 3 specific meanins only 1 in used on this site)
  1. netorare : Loss of a LI (this is the version this site uses for tagging purposes)
  2. netori : Stealing someone else's LI
  3. netorase : An LI being freely shared
I agree sex scenes involving hated NPCs deserve a teg absolutely, so make one, present it.

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
Like what you like., hate what you hate, just use your words properly
A love interest (LI) is someone you are in a relationship with, it could mean wife/girlfriend/slave the important part is you have an expectation of exclusivity.
And no they aren't build for you to have, they are built to tell a story, some of these stories will be filled with loss and heartache others with triumph and joy, and the only way we find the stories we want is for people to tag them properly.

NtR has a specific meaning (actually it has 3 specific meanins only 1 in used on this site)
  1. netorare : Loss of a LI (this is the version this site uses for tagging purposes)
  2. netori : Stealing someone else's LI
  3. netorase : An LI being freely shared
I agree sex scenes involving hated NPCs deserve a teg absolutely, so make one, present it.
Incorrect, a LI is also someone that could be a potential partner, that's where the term interest comes otherwise Lover would suffice.

Reactions: Elianier
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes