Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bro when I talk to Natalia and the quest is updated to "need to think" the button to open the map is disabled and I'm stuck inside the fucking shop and I'm not even kicked out at night

View attachment 1775888
use the damn door, it's the right hand part of the glass background
why are so many people confused by doors??

tattoo parlor
Outside the door store, I think
It's the through the door on the left side of the store interior

Reactions: Sadowdark

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man oh man this update, the Taksh Tales update. I thought that this game was heading in a good direction after the last update, but here we are again. I wonder if this is how its going to be from now on, 8 months for a update that is disappointing, to good update, then back and forth.

There has been a shift towards more sandboxy play with this update. However its mostly an illusion, you still have to complete sets of quests to move on, Its not a free roam in the traditional sense. So any actual agency over content in that regard doesn't actually exist, you complete a box off quests then pick up another. So if sandbox is a nono tag to you thanks to games having it historically being kind of empty, thats not the case here. Ignore your preconceptions and give it a try.

For you guys worried about NTR (fair to worried about it considering update before last) good news and bad. The chick in the bathroom isnt Becca, and the gropping has been in the game since literally the first version. The talk of the gangbang doesnt happen yet, assuming its going to be a quest and avoidable. So outside the gropping there isnt any, and if thats across the line for you, thats fair, but it has always been there. Bad news, while this update didnt add anything specific, fuck me did it add a lot of undertones for it. All while playing the chirpy music. You know this kind of music works for STS and things like Stardew valley, but its so out of place during some of the conversations here. As long as its all stays optional its cool with me, but history repeats itself.

The new music is actually nice on first impressions. The opening portion of the game plays better, technically. But its.... weird? The very beginning of the game is now a STS level romcom, which is vastly different from how the rest of the game is. first 3 minutes is filled with happy music of and a relatively standard start for these type of games, then almost immediately goes into the usual TT borderline rape. I don't hate it, in fact in a lot of ways its good, but its a big change pace at the start. but what really starts to make it shine in a bad way are the new characters. Way too many new dicks, and not enough chicks, zero outta ten.

Pennyworth, the new alter ego is a weird addition. I assume its to facilitate the cuck route, which I like. Its nice knowing that if Red wasnt there it wouldn't automatically end in him being a cuck which is kind of what it felt like before.

Taksh's mom is fine. I saw someone call her ugly and I disagree. I get why they did, shes very Indian looking, and if you don't like Indian women then of course she wont be. However if you like Indian women or like me dont have any real opinion on them then shes just an attractive women. I like her a lot better then the rest of the new cast.

I knew officer North was going to be ugly from the previews, but its even worse. Hopefully anything involving that will be fully optional. That or at least a sack, cant not wrap my head around that character design if shes meant to be a LI later.

The whole new subplot with the officers feels contrived. I kind of get why it was added, but it just feels like it was thrown in because other games have it. But Its not a issue, just feels out of place.

Roger and Taksh are worse though. You would think this game is trying to go the way of the Simpsons with the stereotypes. If the cops felt contrived, then instead of just a hunch its a punch in the face. Roger is just there for you know what. While Darnell is for Mary Tiffany and Becca, its seems Roger is going to be Clara. He exudes all the classic traits you would expect from a bully, and is essentially almost a white Darnell. Roger isnt the worst though, hes just there for F E T I S H it seems, which isnt bad or anything, just boring. Taksh is the worst though, hes supposed the be the stereotypical nerd whos desperate not to be a nerd. I dont hate best friend characters in these games as some others do, but Danny filled this role just fine. Adding this guy to the equation just kind of convolutes it. And for fucks sake every time I see him with Tiffany I just cringe. Just praying I dont see another simp and queen line. And I dont know if it was just my mind thinking he was on screen for more then he was because of how much I hate him, but I couldn't wait for him to go away constantly.

Also can we talk about how this school literally has both children and grown ass men in the locker room. The age differences in some of the background characters is huge. I dont know if its supposed to be a meme or something, but its just strange.

Its such a wierd thing with all of these characters too, they are all well written, but just poorly thought out characters. Which is strange considering Lost's characters in his other works (check the Sig baby.)

I just feel like all of these characters are either going to serve little to no purpose in the long run, or are just going to add feature creep to a game that already destined to not end soon. I mean how long has Tiffany been in the game, and despite being the MC's housemate she has next to no content. Adding poor characters when theres so many already unfinished, and looking like they wont be finished anytime soon plotlines is a strange choice.

Now lets talk more stats, but not really stats, someone else can use assetviewer and compare the last two versions. Theres not a lot of art done here for 8 months, thats as obvious as can be. But the messages of stuff like "oh theres only 21, or look at the gallery" are misleading. Theres more then that, not a huge amount more or anything if you take out the very minor edits, but there is more. Enough to justify 8 months? Nope, not at 5k patreons. If he was still sitting on 500 patreon's or something I wouldn't mention this, but he is making bank now. He should have a coder. Im assuming most of the time was put into the new Sandboxy system, and that took a big chuck of time. With this income you can easily hire a part time coder, fuck even a full time one, and be making more then a Pharmacist in the US. I get that they had a goal (Which shouldn't have been 5k), and that finding someone reliable isnt a overnight thing, but this update has to be a wake up call.

Now I didnt play all the way through, just enough to where I wasnt seeing any new content, so I guess I could have missed something. I had a bug on my first playthrough and had to restart; I didnt have time to play all the way through after that. And since a lot of the time people dont seem to understand this, this is mostly my opinion.

TLDR: The partial sandbox feels ok, music and most of the rewrite reads good, most of the new characters suck, there isnt some new forced ntr, and game really needs a dedicated coder. Way too many new dicks, and not enough chicks, zero outta ten. Eh, five outta ten. I recommend skipping this update, or at the very least waiting for the bugfix. I really think the next update is the one too look out for to see how the direction is going to go. Its not the end of the world that some are making it out to be, but not great.

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
lostraven please tell me that there is some kind of update route that I didn't saw. I remember a few patches back, a couple of big updates were promised for Tiffany, Chantel, Danny and his sister and Mary, but they never came, except for Mary.

Slitz

Nov 25, 2017
Nice with update. But worried about what i read and looking from the start i dont think i will enjoy it. Shame as i really enjoyed where the game was going.
Something right of the bat Im not a fan of the new art style of the background art ( Think its a downgrade) and the new filler chars around the school (seems off and look like midgets some of them).

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Way too many new dicks, and not enough chicks, zero outta ten.
Pennyworth, the new alter ego is a weird addition. I assume its to facilitate the cuck route, which I like. Its nice knowing that if Red wasnt there it wouldn't automatically end in him being a cuck which is kind of what it felt like before.
Roger and Taksh are worse though. You would think this game is trying to go the way of the Simpsons with the stereotypes. If the cops felt contrived, then instead of just a hunch its a punch in the face. Roger is just there for you know what. While Darnell is for Mary Tiffany and Becca, its seems Roger is going to be Clara. He exudes all the classic traits you would expect from a bully, and is essentially almost a white Darnell. Roger isnt the worst though, hes just there for F E T I S H it seems, which isnt bad or anything, just boring. Taksh is the worst though, hes supposed the be the stereotypical nerd whos desperate not to be a nerd. I dont hate best friend characters in these games as some others do, but Danny filled this role just fine. Adding this guy to the equation just kind of convolutes it. And for fucks sake every time I see him with Tiffany I just cringe. Just praying I dont see another simp and queen line. And I dont know if it was just my mind thinking he was on screen for more then he was because of how much I hate him, but I couldn't wait for him to go away constantly.
It was necessary to manage to write such a huge text :eek:
Bro, any workaholic in comparison with you nervously smokes on the sidelines.
A small comment:
Two new chicks have been added: Taksh's mother and a police officer. I think this is quite enough, considering that we have been waiting for content with Tiffany for about two years. Why do you need new chicks, do you at least fuck the old ones first?!!!
Apparently Pennyworth is the main mystery of the further game. Perhaps he is also needed in order to keep red in check in the future.
Roger is a great guy. What's wrong with him? Taksh's even better. Perhaps in the future he will be the decoration of this game. It is very nice to watch the development of the character's arc of this guy. He's so funny with the chicks.
I'm sorry, bro, but I won't comment on anything else, since it's very similar to an endless stream of consciousness :cry:

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
i having problems it this 2 quest can somebody help me the 1 one i dont know what to do
the 2 one i cant find nothing in the MC room
1650890140463.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Two new chicks have been added: Taksh's mother and a police officer. I think this is quite enough, considering that we have been waiting for content with Tiffany for about two years. Why do you need new chicks, do you at least fuck the old ones first?!!!
Still not fully convinced Officer North is a lady, and if more characters are going to be added willy nilly then I would prefer for them to be women. Consider it just a personal preference, big tits and wide hips beat fat goofball any day.
Roger is a great guy. What's wrong with him? Taksh's even better. Perhaps in the future he will be the decoration of this game. It is very nice to watch the development of the character's arc of this guy. He's so funny with the chicks.
I'm sorry, bro, but I won't comment on anything else, since it's very similar to an endless stream of consciousness :cry:
This is a joke right? Because Roger is a trash person. His first interaction is him telling Clara to "do your job bitch" as he was throwing garbage on the ground or something. As for liking Taksh, that a perfectly fine opinion. I may find him annoying but everyone thinks different

Last edited:
Reactions: chunkas and Ale3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Still not fully convinced Officer North is a lady, and if more characters are going to be added willy nilly then I would prefer for them to be women. Consider it just a personal preference, big tits and wide hips beat fat goofball any day.
The only reason you don't like Officer North is because she has yet to have the scene where she takes off her glasses, shakes her hair loose, to reveal she is actually the hottest girl on the block. :love: (mark my words, she'll have a scene in full makeup and tight little dress which transforms her)

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes