obibobi

May 10, 2017
The NTR in Taffy Tales is completely non existent for the most part. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen when it is finally implemented.

There fixed it.
Your accounts new which reeks of alt and you're aggressively defensive.

The argument of whether or not it's NTR is ultimately meaningless, what matters is whether people like it or not, is it needed or will it improve the game.

Reactions: Otis_Gein

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
No badly written is objective, see in the real world we have years of class we call English or probably whatever language for your country or area. This class teaches you all the rules of how to write well; funny thing its called grammar pretty sure you were exposed to this in your schooling at some point.
Grammar, syntax et al is objective, (unless purposely done 'bad' to mimic dialect).
Themes, character and plot is all subjective.

This is also why I pushed to have a proof-reader and editor because:-

A.) I hate proofreading and editing, while I do it as best as I can before submitting, it's very tedious.
B.) Given the excessive amount of words written, my eyes now gloss over mistakes.
C.) As I explained to Uber, any professional writing goes through a proofreader/editor.

Busit

Jul 25, 2021
One thing I complained about and is the primary reason I dont sub monthly anymore is because Uber doesn’t post previews like he used to. He used to post previews of new scenes at least once a month but he just stopped doing it. Makes me realize he wasn’t posting it because he couldn’t it’s because he had nothing to post, there’s really nothing to advertise about this update it’s exactly as it is in the title “Remasted” anybody who defended it before cant do it after this. Ill still pay for updates if they come im too invested not to and I’m honestly not even dissapointed I more or less had no expectations still sucks that it’s this bad though.
Do you have Android version

Reactions: Jonny66

Czaczek

Sep 13, 2020
Damn I've seen so many posts but not even one answer. Im having also problem with camera mission, after placing 3 of them, one in the toilet on the right, one on the mirror and last one on the pouf. Gerda is not appearing in the room and it still says that I have to place all cameras

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
wait is it a bug that you can farm immorality early on in the game just by going multiple times to the smoking area?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Tiffany at the track, straight up NTR. Darnell is purposely assaulting your sister in front of you, making her take her shirt off I think and then drop her pants, plus she went on that date with Darnell. All of that is done to hurt you and make you jealous. Just saying.
The shirt is a bug. it happens more than once for no reason. Your sister goes on a date...she's your sister not your girlfriend or lover(yet). All we know is she thinks MC is kinda weird. Darnell's a piece of shit and I dont like it, but that dont make it NTR. She also said nothing happened. I'd like to take her at her word on that. Making her show her ass was definitely taunting MC though I will agree. Obviously blackmail. Idk if i would say its ntr but it definitely pissed me off. I dont remember if Red was already active at that point in the story but the only thing "good" about that scene is the eventuality of doing the same thing and more with Chantelle, while he watches.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes