APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Her room's locked
Look in your inventory if you don't have the key anymore you got hit by one of the actual bugs that has been hitting random people and will likely have to wait for the bug fix that we are still waiting on a HERO to provide. Save your game and wait Sorry it sucks but that's the best I can offer. I did not have that bug nor did quite a few others so not sure why it is happening to some and not all. if you had the key before then it is the bug if not look under the coffee table in the living room.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
LOL " What have I done, I am a terrible Mary" So laughable even though I don't care about the incest part either way , that line certainly needs modification.

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
There used to be an option to begin from the latest update, but for some reason I can't find it anymore. Is that still possible? There's no way I'm playing through everything again, reworks be damned.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There used to be an option to begin from the latest update, but for some reason I can't find it anymore. Is that still possible? There's no way I'm playing through everything again, reworks be damned.
Nope no such thing this time around because of the rework most of the new content is right at the beginning only a few scenes later on and a bunch of NPC scenes with just dialog.

Reactions: Singleminded
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes