noknok71

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone know what to do when it says ''I've got time to snoop about...'' can't seem to find the right place or people

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Here is my save in case anybody needs it.
Make a backup of the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie\TaffyTales registry entry before applying it (just in case you want to go back to your own save)
Save 1 is 100%, Save 2 is 61% (at the time where you've to snoop around, the key is in the backpack so you can enter "Mary's" room to complete it.)
I played through the game in 0.82.4a, but it seems to load fine in 0.82.4b (but didn't have the time nor the desire to test the "b" version... ^^)

noknok71

Dec 12, 2019
Make a backup of the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie\TaffyTales registry entry before applying it (just in case you want to go back to your own save)
Save 1 is 100%, Save 2 is 61% (at the time where you've to snoop around, the key is in the backpack so you can enter "Mary's" room to complete it.)
I played through the game in 0.82.4a, but it seems to load fine in 0.82.4b (but didn't have the time nor the desire to test the "b" version... ^^)
Huh thanks, think it's a glitch. Says that Mary always keeps her door locked

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Huh thanks, think it's a glitch. Says that Mary always keeps her door locked
Yeah at some point in the game a few items get deleted from your backpack. I just picked up the key when I had a few more items in the inventory, so the key was not affected.... (had to play from the beginning for this one... :/)

Dec 30, 2017
I noticed the option to go to the doctor and get rid of the voice in the MCs head doesn't exist anymore, does this mean there will be no hard NTR route?

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
The only reason you don't like Officer North is because she has yet to have the scene where she takes off her glasses, shakes her hair loose, to reveal she is actually the hottest girl on the block. :love: (mark my words, she'll have a scene in full makeup and tight little dress which transforms her)
Which trasforms her into hung shemale to cuck us again
I TRUST UBER NO MORE!

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Bit stuck. I looked in the window on Walter and Mia talking, and now there's no further quests in my log.

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Save 1 is at 100%, does that mean its current to the new expansion or the new expansion content is already complete?

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes