someone999

Apr 3, 2020
so i'm having a problem scenes keep triggering out of order. im i doing something wrong? should i not explore? or is this something not avoidable?
this was on 82.4a, did the patch fix this?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yeah i have and there is nothing to click or nobody there?
Then it may just be a regular class thing try clicking on Sara during the day and attend class or keep studying... Also what other quests are open?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
so i'm having a problem scenes keep triggering out of order. im i doing something wrong? should i not explore? or is this something not avoidable?
this was on 82.4a, did the patch fix this?
What specifically is out of order, the ball quest?

someone999

Apr 3, 2020
What specifically is out of order, the ball quest?
honestly, pretty much all of it, i started playing got the package, got run over, then when i could get back to school it would give me a cut scene that seems that should have been before the accident, or i would talk and have a quest or a scene with the principal, like figure out whats up with him and darrel, then i walk into school and have a scene intruducing the principal. and this happens all the time with every character

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
honestly, pretty much all of it, i started playing got the package, got run over, then when i could get back to school it would give me a cut scene that seems that should have been before the accident, or i would talk and have a quest or a scene with the principal, like figure out whats up with him and darrel, then i walk into school and have a scene intruducing the principal. and this happens all the time
Yeah unfortunately , that is the way the game is now and to some extent was like that in the last version it got way worse though with all the new content inserted in the beginning of the game. You are not doing anything wrong. it gets a little better later in the game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
there not a door a tattoo place, she should be standing in the sex toys section with clara.
Clearly people are not reading the dialog in the game tattoo lady talks to shop keeper about renting space in the BDSM sex shop. lots of the questions are due to non reading skilzzzzz

someone999

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah unfortunately , that is the way the game is now and to some extent was like that in the last version it got way worse though with all the new content inserted in the beginning of the game. You are not doing anything wrong. it gets a little better later in the game.
ok, ill deal with it. last question, is this gonna cause me to lose triggers for scenes? i ask because i seem to be jumping ahead on a few quest lines

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Got my hands on 82.4b and I can't seem to find the the save completed up to the current version, was it removed?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
ok, ill deal with it. last question, is this gonna cause me to lose triggers for scenes? i ask because i seem to be jumping ahead on a few quest lines
No it will not make you lose any but there are some quests not appearing in the log.

There is also a bug for the snooping quest where the key you find under the coffee table suddenly disappears out of you inventory. I suggest not picking up or buying things until just before you need them.
I and a bunch of other have finished the game with out running into this bug while many others have had it happen to them.

During my play through I did the don't get the item until the quest called for it. It sounds like you are actually reading the game dialog so make sure to pay attention because many times this will solve the lack of a decent quest/hint system(it has issues) , and Lastly when you get in the range of 30-35% completed and no quests come up Go to the library and look for a strange book by clicking on one of the three book cases , triggers dialog with Ryoko after that most other quests will show up in the log or are indicated by the game dialog.

Good Luck on avoiding the snooping bug.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes