APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
it says under construction but hint says go to tatoo parlour after school
If you are at the point where you meet the girl that does Tattoos that door at the back of the shop should have been unlocked already. Try progressing other quests first.

Jul 22, 2019
"I can't find the gym clothes" SOLUTION
"Help Clara find the projector" SOLUTION.

You have to advance the Gerda story line first. The hints will prompt you to help Gerda with her garden. Go to Pracilla's House on Sunday and knock on the front door. Keep advancing the Gerda story line until she wants you to go to the gym. Only then will the clothes show up on the line under the Tree House. Then you'll be able to pump iron at the gym and eventually move the stuff in the school closet with enough strength training.

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
i tried to not focus much, i tried to forget about them and not whine about it, but i cannot stand it, the outlines on the faces are utterly hideous

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
stuck at 36 something % and no more quests ??? i sthat a known bug or am i missing something ? latest thing i think i have is the mansion entrance girl and fucking jessica raw and violet booty call. Any hints ? thanks

Go to the library click the book cases and find the strange book Ryoko will pop up.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I just downloaded from a different source (I think anonfile) and it works. Appears one of the host locations has a broken version maybe?
Very possible will start suggesting doing that to others, or you can ;)

lava1234

Jul 11, 2018
A gallery unlocker for v0.82.4b. Some people (including me) had issues with the first one so I made another.

Put in TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Reactions: jarec1

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hi all i'm at 38.9% and no more hints. last thing i did was doing clara and becca while danny was sleeping. any hints ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes