iury

Dec 27, 2021
LOL I hate it when that happens just after you reply the user deletes there own post.
to be honest, people ask a lot of the same questions and they are not good at using the search bar hahahah
we should have a FAQ section for each game or something like that

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
to be honest, people ask a lot of the same questions and they are not good at using the search bar hahahah
we should have a FAQ section for each game or something like that

Yes it is so true , they don't use the search. I see this in 3 ways , we could let them wonder and get 10 same questions to a page or we can answer them with snarky comments , or we can tell them and maybe the other 10 people will at least read the page they are on.(yeah sure they will :LOL: )

No I am not Jaded really I'm not :D We have a FAQ guy he has the thread on ignore for a while LOL

iury

Dec 27, 2021
Yes it is so true , they don't use the search. I see this in 3 ways , we could let them wonder and get 10 same questions to a page or we can answer them with snarky comments , or we can tell them and maybe the other 10 people will at least read the page they are on.(yeah sure they will :LOL: )

No I am not Jaded really I'm not :D We have a FAQ guy he has the thread on ignore for a while LOL
yeah I can see why the poor guy gave up.
I can't think on a good solution feasible to implement in this type of board.
for example, a non chronological view like 9gag would put the most liked comments on top, but I don't think this is possible to implement here.
this is a good UI/UX challenge

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yeah I can see why the poor guy gave up.
I can't think on a good solution feasible to implement in this type of board.
for example, a non chronological view like 9gag would put the most liked comments on top, but I don't think this is possible to implement here.
this is a good UI/UX challenge
Yeah but that system would likely just result in all the wrong stuff being topped on the list, you notice how rare it is for likes to go to people that help others , all your top results would be, OMG NTR or OMG DEV IS MILKER :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: The real issue is many can't be arsed to read a few pages or use the search box , I don't think we can solve that by creating another list/Faq , I mean most don't even read the OP

iury

Dec 27, 2021
Yeah but the that system would likely just result in all the wrong stuff being topped on the list, you notice how rare it is for likes to go to people that help others , all your top results would be, OMG NTR or OMG DEV IS MILKER :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: the real issue is many can't be arsed to read a few pages or use the search box , I don't think we can solve that by creating another list/faq , I mean most don't even read the OP
brainstorming time. what about a bot that automatically updates the faq when well known members tag an answer and we could put a warning for the user check the faq before asking a question

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
brainstorming time. what about a bot that automatically updates the faq when well known members tag an answer and we could put a warning for the user check the faq before asking a question
Maybe , kind of hard for a bot to differentiate which questions are relevant to game play though. I hate to keep using this as an example but how many times have you seen Does this have NTR and because of the raging debate over what that is or isn't you would get folks calling out the user who's post got put on the list. There are probably other mine fields as well. Here's how I see a lot of users interacting with the forum they only look at the text input box , the answer can be and usually is a post or two above there post. You think they are going to read a warning. It's possible but I have my doubts.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
Maybe , kind of hard for a bot to differentiate which questions are relevant to game play though. I hate to keep using this as an example but how many times have you seen Does this have NTR and because of the raging debate over what that is or isn't you would get folks calling out the user who's post got put on the list. There are probably other mine fields as well. Here's how I see a lot of users interacting with the forum they only look at the text input box , the answer can be and usually is a post or two above there post. You think they are going to read a warning. It's possible but I have my doubts.
i dunno but it is like training by repetition. if we answer everybody that the answer is in the faq eventually (hopefully) after thousands of times they will learn. one can only hope hahahah

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Right now there is not an updated walk through that I know of unless it was posted recently like today. so I can forgive the questions once there is one then I will bet you see some of our resident Fag people posting responses to the questions using the use the walk through, search bar , read the damn thread... For now though with the release being new and although many things have not really changed since last time there are some differences/ flaws in the current release that I don't mind trying to help people enjoy a game I enjoy despite this latest debacle of a release.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes