StupidSauron

Jun 24, 2021
Hey there, I have a problem with my game. I'm asked to get the fake driver license from Natalia, but after our dialogue, I get stuck in the shop, with no "exit to the shop front" button appearing. Is there any way for me to fix this problem ?

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I will come back to visit this smoking corpse in a few months to see if it's twitching. I love the art assets in this game, shame to see it coming to this.

pakktrunx

Aug 29, 2018
Did anybody find a fix for the "I've got time to snoop about" quest? I can't open Mary's room at any time. I did get the key early in the game and I'm at 61% through but maybe there's a specific event needed in order to make this one work?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm softlocked... when I take the schizo pills from the school nurse the screen goes black after the waking sequence, and there's no option to not take them or progress time.
Try saving the game , exit and reload , this may get you out of the black screen, other wise try downloading the "b" version if you have not already may have been fixed.

Reactions: boringusername101

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hey there, I have a problem with my game. I'm asked to get the fake driver license from Natalia, but after our dialogue, I get stuck in the shop, with no "exit to the shop front" button appearing. Is there any way for me to fix this problem ?
The UI was changed in the shop you just have to click on the door to exit upper right in the shop.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes