Tymur

Nov 15, 2017
Still have the camera bug. Try every combination, but after place every three, I cannot leave.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
I played till the last update......is there many content or i should for some time and comeback........

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I played till the last update......is there many content or i should for some time and comeback........
Not much new content just the new characters and the reworked CG this update was more of a remake/rework of the beginning.

Reactions: kabir_07

Aspect_of_Lust

Mar 16, 2022
So... I speed played till placing camera and since many of you folks waited for 6 months to play the story further all I have to say is there no nada new exciting stuff ....

The only stuff is some minor bg image changes and new characters.

I believe they wanted to show that ntr content will be added later on and wanted to show some sort of sneak peak however by adding those dialogue the entire structure of game became a cess pool of what the fuck is going on.

One example is meeting with Darnell.

He invited tiff for some date or shit at your house and Mary meets him there. However after few days when Mary meets him with his dog she is like who TF is this.

And another factors is Max the dog most probably some beastiality content will be added maybe in next ultra mega super patch but right there is no new sex cg scene and hope he knows that such content is not promoted on patreon

There are some dialogue and new characters doing retarded stuff like oh see my sexy butt scene and hey I am trap who likes to wear his girl clothes and shit.

Don't play the game right. It requires lots of fixes and I hope dev focuses on one route first and the on the rest rather than making a dumpster fire of a game.

I hope the dev realise that the players require new cg content because in the end this is a sex game and folks fap to it.

No body is here to observe the aspects of Mary's boobbies we want the story to proceed further that's it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.82.4b buged like hell for me he messes all Quest !!! I get not the Quest to spy on Darell and I have again the Quest to snoop around in the Diner what is the same as when I have to look into her laptop (loop the same Quests and you cant solve them again after you have to buy the beer for the club). Study in Classroom I cant so it is a buged mess. The loop bug was aso in a. The Problem with the Darell Quest I have had not with the turn arround to enter Marys room in a.

Last edited:

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
0.82.4b buged like hell for me he messes all Quest !!! I get not the Quest to spy on Darell and I have again the Quest to snoop around in the Diner what is the same as when I have to look into her laptop (loop the same Quests and you cant solve them again after you have to buy the beer for the club). Study in Classroom I cant so it is a buged mess. The loop bug was aso in a. The Problem with the Darell Quest I have had not with the turn arround to enter Marys room in a.
can u share ur latest save

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes