lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You greatly overestimate what I can do as well, me saying the rework was not good is just my opinion, if other people share it, then what makes you think that means? Sure, I can understand you being frustrated about all of this, but that's far from being my problem, just pointing out how and why people disliked the update.

As for success, this game has been out for more than 5 years when there was no competition. Say what you want about my game, but I'm being pretty professional referring only to this one because is irrelevant, and it's a matter of just checking the latest rates and trying to shift attention to my game because it really does you no favors. But sure, if you want me to be even more upfront about it, people would be better off playing my game.

Christ, you've missed the point again.

Yeah, I'm sure potential patrons are thrilled at the prospect of their new dev circling around other threads that had a bad update like a vulture, with the subtly of a bull in a china shop praying he can pick up one or two disgruntled patrons, real inspiring stuff and in no way does that give a negative impression of you, right?

Good for you with the update you just had or whatever, kudos to you, good job bro, I wish you all the luck in the world with your game.
But no matter how you warp it, none of that vulture mentality is 'professional,' just focus on your game, make it good, and patrons will come.

I'm done now, because I don't feel I should need to explain this a third time.
Go focus on your game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ho.ll.ow

boringusername101

Feb 13, 2018
I'm softlocked... when I take the schizo pills from the school nurse the screen goes black after the waking sequence, and there's no option to not take them or progress time.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I think to get clara's keys back you have to click on sara she gets a phone call and you wait a couple of time before you steal the keys from her if you fail you can retry can't recall if you wait 2 or 3 times BTW Sara will be in the class room but you can't do this once it is evening.
I think to get clara's keys back you have to click on sara she gets a phone call and you wait a couple of time before you steal the keys from her if you fail you can retry can't recall if you wait 2 or 3 times BTW Sara will be in the class room but you can't do this once it is evening.
Thanks. That makes sense but I didn't think of it. You saved the game for me.

Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes