Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As much as I hate NTR spergs, it's kinda a broken clock being right situation

There is an unavoidable early scene with Darnell and Tiffany (your sister). Which can be summarized as Darnell going "You like that ass?, I own that ass". In any japanese VN, that scene would be the 1/3rd to midway point of the cuck POV. What makes things not clear cut is, we are not really chasing Tiffany. She doesn't have sex scenes with MC. And it's not like we have a loving relationship with the sister. So you may go rules lawyer about the NTR content.

Currently, That scene needs a rewrite/fork where Darnell doesn't humiliate MC and/or Tiffany is not subservient to Darnell. Because even if it's not NTR it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively and gesture that way.

[My personal theory is that when sun goes supernova and we finally get Tiff quest, it'll be one of the optional NTR storylines where avoiding it would be about us cockblocking Darnell and stealing her back from him]
Darnell is trying to establish himself as an alpha, this is important for both routes, nobody will argue why this is important for the NTR route, but I don't understand why you don't think it is also important for the Alpha route.

The MC has always been a weed, getting pushed about by Darnell and the others, Tiff is not a LI at this stage she is the MC's Sister or Roommate, living her own life, dating who she wants to date, the emergence of Red changes this, if Tiff doesn't start off as a prospective slut for Darnell, how can you demonstrate your new found Alphaness by taking her from him, Cucking Darnell and the other bullies has to be one of the main points of this story.

Reactions: MCDom

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Holy crap. What the fuck did they waste 7 months on? Did he just sit on his ass and rush something out the last month? Why did he think it was a good idea to add extra versions of people standing around town to automatically advance time and do nothing when you need to talk to them in a specific place to advance quests? Why did he add BG crowds covering clickable objects? Why does the game still have a long tedious character swapping incest section that skyrockets the percent completed for 40 to 65% before you can do anything with attractive characters? Why does he add a half dozen fat mom sex scenes an update when we still can't dick down Priscilla a year and a half after literaly getting cockblocked? There's legit hot girls in the game with no scenes yet and he's wasting his time on trap content and moms that look like caveman venus figurines.

Seriously the trap content is annoying as hell. You have to tell the game "no, I'm not gay" four or five times before it finally shuts up about it. And then the next patch that advances the plot will still assume you're gay after you bypassed the scenes.

I hope he loses all his subscribers so he'll pull his head out of his ass.

• Angry
Reactions: nyarawee

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Darnell is trying to establish himself as an alpha, this is important for both routes, nobody will argue why this is important for the NTR route, but I don't understand why you don't think it is also important for the Alpha route.

The MC has always been a weed, getting pushed about by Darnell and the others, Tiff is not a LI at this stage she is the MC's Sister or Roommate, living her own life, dating who she wants to date, the emergence of Red changes this, if Tiff doesn't start off as a prospective slut for Darnell, how can you demonstrate your new found Alphaness by taking her from him, Cucking Darnell and the other bullies has to be one of the main points of this story.
I get the intended storyline. The problem is currently we don't have the Tiff quest and we don't get to cuck Darnell back and show us our Alphaness when it comes to Tiffany. We don't have a Tiffany scene going "I done with that weak ass Darnell". We don't send him videos of us going mating press on Tiffany. That's why that scene rubs people the wrong way. With the lack of Tiff quest, in current story, we know Darnell owns her ass and we do nothing about it.

Reactions: bobsenplenty

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1777661
so im stuck here what do i need and where do i get something to help me spy?
You have to find the three pieces to the Binoculars one in the living room , one in the back yard and the other in the bathroom. Gerda before class not recalling off hand but she will be outside her house which is tricky because her sprite is out there a lot but if I recall she will be wearing a hat and standing closer to the street.

Reactions: andre32

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
You have to find the three pieces to the Binoculars one in the living room , one in the back yard and the other in the bathroom. Gerda before class not recalling off hand but she will be outside her house which is tricky because her sprite is out there a lot but if I recall she will be wearing a hat and standing closer to the street.
are you talking about the green binoculars by the window? i already have them
so its a bug then?

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Not exactly sure by your detail(really lack of) but try going to the smoking area for Sara. officer swan maybe the mall? not even sure his quests are really tied to anything , could be but not sure.
Sorry, I am at 19.8% Sara has Clara's keys and I would like them back. Sara says that Clara has to talk to the Principal. However, I imagine that I (MC) am supposed to get the Principal out of his office and steal the key. However, the instruction is "Find Sara". I tried the smoking area and everywhere else I could think of.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
are you talking about the green binoculars by the window? i already have them
so its a bug then?
you probably have to use them for the quest to disappear use then in the evening or night for a nice Becca surprise and also at midnight iirc play around with it should clear if you have done all that might be a bug not sure.

Reactions: JapanFreak

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry, I am at 19.8% Sara has Clara's keys and I would like them back. Sara says that Clara has to talk to the Principal. However, I imagine that I (MC) am supposed to get the Principal out of his office and steal the key. However, the instruction is "Find Sara". I tried the smoking area and everywhere else I could think of.
I think to get clara's keys back you have to click on sara she gets a phone call and you wait a couple of time before you steal the keys from her if you fail you can retry can't recall if you wait 2 or 3 times BTW Sara will be in the class room but you can't do this once it is evening.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I get the intended storyline. The problem is currently we don't have the Tiff quest and we don't get to cuck Darnell back and show us our Alphaness when it comes to Tiffany. We don't have a Tiffany scene going "I done with that weak ass Darnell". We don't send him videos of us going mating press on Tiffany. That's why that scene rubs people the wrong way. With the lack of Tiff quest, in current story, we know Darnell owns her ass and we do nothing about it.
Thats life dude, you don't get to pick your sisters boyfriends, at least in the game you can be fairly sure we will get the last laugh, you just need some patience.

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What's next after seeing Mary practice in her room? I don't have any more quests, I have 95.8%?
Hard to say you can get to that %number a few different ways go around visit places and talk to all the main girls do Clara's key hole scene?

May 30, 2020
Hey!

I think i have done every quests so far for the last update - but i can not be sure because sometimes Notes of my boring life shows no more quest...but you can trigger some (Dev this is not a good practice, kind f confusing).
However the indicator shows i opened 36,9% of the scenes. Anyone knows the counter shows the % for the already released scenes or like an all together ratio including future scenes?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hey!

I think i have done every quests so far for the last update - but i can not be sure because sometimes Notes of my boring life shows no more quest...but you can trigger some (Dev this is not a good practice, kind f confusing).
However the indicator shows i opened 36,9% of the scenes. Anyone knows the counter shows the % for the already released scenes or like an all together ratio including future scenes?
You have a long way to go should read 100% when done , Go to the library and search for a strange book triggers Ryoko scene ( quest not listed in fucked up quest/hint log) I am judging by your % number this is where you are.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey!

na man you are only about 1/3 of the way there, 100% is your target

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes