iury

Dec 27, 2021
There you are , I was going to point them at you but I could not recall your nick or the post. :)
hahah no problem! it seems the revision B doesn't fix the save file, you need to play the entire game from the beginning to have the key in the inventory. so I made this patch to both versions

Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Jessica content? I've gotten to like 50% completion and she just showed up in the Priscilla group chat, but I've literally had 0 content with her. super confused

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
Yar, I can only assume that, if we assume the key is spawning for some, and not for others, in the same build, its gotta be related to how they approached its initializing. I kinda suspected something, so I was careful to stop trying to progress anything related to Mary (e.g. refused to meet her at the mall). Im going back go older saves now, before this log popped, in the B build, see if anything changes. I assume not, but will report back if it does.
Okay, so original a branch save was around 32%, with only quests being both "check mary in the badroom" (bedroom) and meet at the mall. This was around day 97.

I went back to a save, in b build, around day 50 (13%) where I needed to calibrate the scale once, then twice, then provide the pills, which moves to the "Check Mary in her badroom" and still no key spawning under the glass coffee table in the living room.

Best of luck/fun to everyone else!

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hahah no problem! it seems the revision B doesn't fix the save file, you need to play the entire game from the beginning to have the key in the inventory. so I made this patch to both versions
As I theorized in a post on the last page I am wondering why it only happens to some people. its either an order of play kind of thing or it is environmental variables present on some systems.

I remember in the early days of the game the "black screen" issue was happening to me often and it was random in different parts of the game. For some reason this reminds me of that. At some point it stopped happening to me, but when it did used to happen I would hit the escape key , save the game, close and re-open the game and all would be fine. this seems like a different flaw and in its random nature might be really hard for the Dev to fix with out better info on the environment that the bug is manifested. Its too bad Unity doesn't have an easy error log like RenPy does might be easier to get to the bottom of these type of errors. I view the camera placing bug in the same light as this one and they both seemed to be tied to the inventory UI and call procedures.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, so original a branch save was around 32%, with only quests being both "check mary in the badroom" (bedroom) and meet at the mall. This was around day 97.

I went back to a save, in b build, around day 50 (13%) where I needed to calibrate the scale once, then twice, then provide the pills, which moves to the "Check Mary in her badroom" and still no key spawning under the glass coffee table in the living room.

Best of luck/fun to everyone else!
That is strange being the original bug was people having the key and it disappearing out of the inventory when it was needed. Now you say the key never spawned under the table?

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I have two options: Talk to officer Swan (hear about his turtle) and Find Sara. I can't find Sara anywhere outside of class. Ideas? Thanks.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have two options: Talk to officer Swan (hear about his turtle) and Find Sara. I can't find Sara anywhere outside of class. Ideas? Thanks.
Not exactly sure by your detail(really lack of) but try going to the smoking area for Sara. officer swan maybe the mall? not even sure his quests are really tied to anything , could be but not sure.

Sakach1

Nov 24, 2019
it just me or after i extracted gallery unlocker to game folder , i can't enter the game it just keep crashing after just open it for 2 seconds.

Aug 19, 2017
Not exactly sure by your detail(really lack of) but try going to the smoking area for Sara. officer swan maybe the mall? not even sure his quests are really tied to anything , could be but not sure.
would you happen to know how to progress Sara after the shopping BJ? edit: And after she comes to MC's house

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
would you happen to know how to progress Sara after the shopping BJ? edit: And after she comes to MC's house
Takes a while before you get the final two scenes with her going to have to play the other girls first. Her last two scenes come somewhere around the 90 percentile give or take 5% depends on if you play the trap content or not for the exact % . Basically you can get her last scenes when the quest where did I stash those pills(or something to that affect)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes