WatchmanW

Apr 4, 2020
Gus, please help, I am confused

is it not possible to continue the previous version? Version 0.82 - new game only? Did I understand correctly?

It's worth it? Go through all the content that has been going on for several years again? Or has the game changed a lot and is it worth it?
Nope. Doesn't worth it. If you have played 0.68, you can just play for an hour, and it will be the 90% of all the "new stuff". Scenes, context of the scenes haven't changed at all.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
But if you're imply I'm an untrustworthy lair, make your case. I'm all ears.
Not quite. Just saying what I see, and what I see is that the updates always slip something like that and, in this case, it was a full remake that changed the routes.

Not calling you on anything, just saying this have happened multiple times before.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
How do I jump to the new content?
Start the game , most of it is at the beginning with a few other scenes mixed through the update , the story progression really does not move this time. if you want to cheat stats and money use the cheat box found in the settings menu code is adbcbe

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am stuck at 15% and have the glue but talking to her in the bathroom doesnt do anything. Is this a bug?

Are you wearing the costume? if not you have to get all of that together first. To put the costume on you have to go get Danny in the hall way to distract Clara

d00td00t

Mar 13, 2020
Are you wearing the costume? if not you have to get all of that together first. To put the costume on you have to go get Danny in the hall way to distract Clara
is the costume the trench coat and glasses or a different one? the store is empty

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
is the costume the trench coat and glasses or a different one? the store is empty
Nope not the trench coat that is for Darnell only. You have to watch tv in your room then look at the comic on your bed. The shirt will be next to the bed, after that you can find the sunglasses on the trunk in your room. Then you have a dream about the masked lady next day the mask will be hanging on the globe , pay attention to the masked lady she is an important part of the plot that has yet to be fully revealed. After that you go to school think you talk to Clara and maybe walter comes and tells her to clean the bathroom , you have to have Danny draw her out of there for a moment so you can get into the stall and change then come out and do the Clara scene. Now my memory might have that a little wrong but that is the gist.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
hi guys so after the rework Did he atleast fixed the relationship system or is it still as vague as it was with mary and the ginger girl. tag say its incest, but the people treat each other as complete strangers

so is it fixed or should i pass on this one too

Reactions: Elias85

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hi guys so after the rework Did he atleast fixed the relationship system or is it still as vague as it was with mary and the ginger girl. tag say its incest, but the people treat each other as complete strangers

so is it fixed or should i pass on this one too
They can't fix that due to patreon rules. Patreon does not allow incest games on there site. So no they still refer to each other oddly like one time Mary(who the MC can now bang) says after the first sex or second " What have I done, I am such a bad Mary" Obviously Mary in the quote should be mother... Not aware of a "Fan made" patch for this yet although the dialog does not bother me being I know in my mind what the score is. I understand for some it breaks immersion...

• Sad
Reactions: supernova25
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes