Nov 17, 2018
Oh damn, they weren't kidding when they said that it was a total makeover.
It's so weird to play this game when everything is changed, except the character portraits. One hell of a good job (y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... My only concern with that is that for some reason Uber tends to not know when to reel it back with ntr, like when Mary's optional ntr scene first dropped you were given the option to stop it after the player was already forced to sit through 70% of it. ....
You use this as an example of Uber "not knowing when to reel it back in", I think that looks more like Uber screwed up some code, the same way as so much of this update was a mess, I don't understand why so many people are so desperate to believe Uber is trying to force them to watch NTR, like there is some sort of prize for doing something like that.

Reactions: APoc1

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
what do you mean by skipping? I used ctrl to skip all the time and never had a freeze, is this something to do the the check box skip?
Yeah this scene seems buggy if the checkbox is clicked. (At least it was in 0.82.4a, haven't tried the scene in b...)

Reactions: Stil996

iury

Dec 27, 2021
what do you mean by skipping? I used ctrl to skip all the time and never had a freeze, is this something to do the the check box skip?
if you hold ctrl when the immediate next screen is a multiple choice, the game will freeze. it happened to me a couple of times.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you hold ctrl when the immediate next screen is a multiple choice, the game will freeze. it happened to me a couple of times.
I haven't seen that issue at all, and I use Ctrl to skip a lot, definitely done it till choices have stopped me.
you on windows?

iury

Dec 27, 2021
I haven't seen that issue at all, and I use Ctrl to skip a lot, definitely done it till choices have stopped me.
you on windows?
linux and revision A. maybe they fixed in this new release. but yeah, the game will freeze if the exact next screen is a choice. if it is text then it will be fine.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
linux and revision A. maybe they fixed in this new release. but yeah, the game will freeze if the exact next screen is a choice. if it is text then it will be fine.
I haven't tried the new release yet. Maybe it's a linux issue? but who knows this release was a train wreck of bugs that hit some people and not others. Probably find out later that it hit people with a certain spec of hardware like the Icerink bug.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
So to quote from 'Developers Note' on front page ' BUT you can use optional save file, with all content completed except release update' only problem.......there is no optional save file and all my previous saves have disappeared and the cheat code just unlocks the gallery. Am I missing something cos I love this game but don't want to start all over again :cry:

Reactions: abhi1180

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
When these three cameras disappear from your inventory, you have installed them. Leave the room and the scene will begin.
In its previous version that would happen, but no matter which room I go after placing them (her bedroom, bathroom or hall), nothing happens. maybe they fucked up a trigger in their code. if i click on that left door in priscilla hall: "I should place the cameras first".
thankfully I have 2 saves before entering that house, so I hope they could fix this mess this month.

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Gus, please help, I am confused

is it not possible to continue the previous version? Version 0.82 - new game only? Did I understand correctly?

It's worth it? Go through all the content that has been going on for several years again? Or has the game changed a lot and is it worth it?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes