iury

Dec 27, 2021
Nice, thanks. Maybe a dumb question, but that's a doc not a folder... where do I place the .reg save file?
the .reg file is windows only. send me your plist and the .reg save you are trying to apply and I will try to create a plist file for you

Handofmidas22

Mar 22, 2021
I know 100% Uber added those scenes as an after thought because that's how the notes arrived to me.

Also, stop trying to fucking plug your game into this thread, I get it's tough being a new dev and all, but it's unprofessional and it's obvious as fuck.

How am I cuck?
Fucking normie, coming into a thread not even knowing who does what, do you?

Clownworld strikes again with it's lead performer.
Lol

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
in 0.82.4a, at priscilla house, those 3 cameras wouldnt leave my inventory after placing them.
now in 0.82.4b, they leave my inventory, but game keep asking me to place them.

no info on when they could fix this bug?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
in 0.82.4a, at priscilla house, those 3 cameras wouldnt leave my inventory after placing them.
now in 0.82.4b, they leave my inventory, but game keep asking me to place them.

no info on when they could fix this bug?
When these three cameras disappear from your inventory, you have installed them. Leave the room and the scene will begin.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
I noticed the option to go to the doctor and get rid of the voice in the MCs head doesn't exist anymore, does this mean there will be no hard NTR route?
There's likely not going to be a "route" going forward. Atleast in the way that we think it. Instead each girl will likely have ntr focused content or something along those lines. My only concern with that is that for some reason Uber tends to not know when to reel it back with ntr, like when Mary's optional ntr scene first dropped you were given the option to stop it after the player was already forced to sit through 70% of it. Which ended up needing a rewrite, same thing goes for the Becca intro and even the sister's intro has been getting tons of complaints. It'll honestly just make discussion on this awful. Truly wish the routes still existed.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Which happens quite often. In every update, it seems. Coupled with how many times non-optional NTR scenes have slipped-in in the past and how open Uber seems to be of his fetish, I insist, why would anyone believe that, at this point? Wanting to save face is cool, but damage control seems to belong way due. It doesn't help that the development of the game is far from transparent.
I don't speak for Uber, I speak for myself.
But if you're imply I'm an untrustworthy lair, make your case. I'm all ears.

Also, not my fault I did everything this update did and more in my game in slightly less time. I was just pointing that out as to why this update seems like a letdown for so many people. Not to mention, I'm pretty upfront about it as well, not even trying to deny it.
You really missed the point on this one, didn't you?
None of that statement makes you look good, it makes you look desperate.

'Oh, why do thy patrons et al play this game and not my masterpiece?'

I don't care if you hate me, I don't care if you hate this game, hate Uberpie hate every single person who plays this game. Don't raid other threads, that's amateur hour shit. All that says is that you're insecure about your own game, that's it.

If your game is so good, it will speak for itself, there's no need to try raiding threads.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes