AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
You use this as an example of Uber "not knowing when to reel it back in", I think that looks more like Uber screwed up some code, the same way as so much of this update was a mess, I don't understand why so many people are so desperate to believe Uber is trying to force them to watch NTR, like there is some sort of prize for doing something like that.
It's the guy's fetish. If this kind of thing happened only once a couple of times, no one would have any reason to believe otherwise. But it happens with every release and it's always "oops". At this point, I believe it's just them trying to see how much they can squeeze in before people point it out.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
How do I go to the tattoo shop after a break? nowhere?
I think it is in the evening, go to the shop Clara is outside talk with her. Then enter the shop and click on the back door(red) click on Tattoo girl (I am horrible with names of unfucked bitches)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think there's been some confusion with the one Darnell scene and the girl (who you can't see) in the toilet. Just to clarify, that isn't Becca. I think the scene before or after might have given some people the wrong impression.
Is she a random whore we don't know of or a character in the game?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Started over a new game. The missing scenes in the notebook are annoying af. I'm stuck on the Jessica route "I think it's time to talk to someone". No idea who. In the original walkthrough it's supposed to be Becca at school, but she's missing from there for some reason.
Also stuck on the Mary route: "I've got time to snoop around". I presume it's in the house, but can't do anything. All in all terrible update, unplayable.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Started over a new game. The missing scenes in the notebook are annoying af. I'm stuck on the Jessica route "I think it's time to talk to someone". No idea who. In the original walkthrough it's supposed to be Becca at school, but she's missing from there for some reason.
Also stuck on the Mary route: "I've got time to snoop around". I presume it's in the house, but can't do anything. All in all terrible update, unplayable.

I think Jessica is out side the school.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Why are people sacred of ntr if its avoidable, it's almost like you just play ntr route and like it secretly but rant about it on here.

Reactions: Ho.ll.ow
May 28, 2017
I'm at 99.9%. Is it cuz I skipped the trap and crossdressing content? And are those the pictures I'm missing from the v.0.5, 0.6, and 0.68 galleries?

Also, does this mean that's it for the gallery now and there's no dedicated 0.82 gallery atm?

Reactions: niennunb

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Psychotherapy lessons from dr chuncas or why a budding and promising doc will never be out of work.
Well, well, well. It's time to talk about the cognitive dissonance experienced by young immature minds who start playing Taffy Tales v. 0.82.4b from UberPie from the very beginning. Let's illustrate this with the following (far from the main) example.
So, at the beginning of the game, the player, getting used to the role of MC, tries to understand and clarify the status of their OWN family relationships. These people around him in the house of Mary and Tiffany: who are they? His mother and sister? The housekeeper and his sister? A housewife and her daughter? Your father's ex-wife and your sister? etc. Absolutely nothing is unclear.
It seems that according to the plot, Tiffany is Mary's daughter and at the same time she is your sister. Mary's family status is not defined. Let's remember this. MC tries to warn his sister to stay away from Darnell, a local school bully and generally a dangerous type. Tiffany ignores these warnings and starts dating Darnell, thereby breaking the heart of MC. When Darnell picks up Tiffany for the first time, it seems to be implied that Mary has not met him before. Moreover, Mary constantly sticks out in the hall and asks MC: who is this Darry? You can't fool a mother's heart. Furthermore: in the gym class, Tiffany, on Darnell's orders, demonstrates her ass to MC. Surrealism grows when Mary expels Darnell and his rottweiler from her yard. Less than a year later, it turns out that Mary and Darnell are well acquainted :eek: Here are some parts from this famous dialogue verbatimat, the same time, Darnell notes that his girlfriend's mother has a juicy ass!!!
Darnell: Tch', bitch put your sponge broom down. Before I knock it out of your hands.
Darnell: Hell, i bet your fat ass has cut it's fair share of turds.
Mary (asks MC): Do you know this boy?
Darnell: We want young tight pussies like that bitch Tiffany's! Hah!
Darnell (asks Mary): But you know what? I can make an exception for you if ya want.
And the like.
That is, from this meeting in the yard, we understand that Darnell and her stinky dog are constantly shitting and trampling Mary's flowers. And Mary asked this idiot many times not to do it.
Wait! Stop it immediately :eek:
So, at this stage of the game, we have a set of some scenes that logically do not fit into a single whole. Therefore, a player starting to play from zero has a cognitive dissonance. In the future, a relapse is inevitable if this re-working is not changed again.
Sincerely yours, Dr. Chunkas.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Why are people sacred of ntr if its avoidable, it's almost like you just play ntr route and like it secretly but rant about it on here.
As much as I hate NTR spergs, it's kinda a broken clock being right situation

There is an unavoidable early scene with Darnell and Tiffany (your sister). Which can be summarized as Darnell going "You like that ass?, I own that ass". In any japanese VN, that scene would be the 1/3rd to midway point of the cuck POV. What makes things not clear cut is, we are not really chasing Tiffany. She doesn't have sex scenes with MC. And it's not like we have a loving relationship with the sister. So you may go rules lawyer about the NTR content.

Currently, That scene needs a rewrite/fork where Darnell doesn't humiliate MC and/or Tiffany is not subservient to Darnell. Because even if it's not NTR it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively and gesture that way.

[My personal theory is that when sun goes supernova and we finally get Tiff quest, it'll be one of the optional NTR storylines where avoiding it would be about us cockblocking Darnell and stealing her back from him]

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes