APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i dunno but it is like training by repetition. if we answer everybody that the answer is in the faq eventually (hopefully) after thousands of times they will learn. one can only hope hahahah

There is an ample supply of Hopium, but you can't fix stupid. This will all die down after a while and then when people come through in a month or two and ask the questions the regulars in the thread will be less willing to help them out and suggest they use the search box and the Bringer of FAQ's will brow beat them into either anger or submission. :LOL:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Lol, a mod deleted my comment making fun of vanilla lovers, what a JOKE
Seriously, don't recall your post but all a person has to do is report you and the Mods may delete you even if many other people have said similar things.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Hey! Does the game need anything else to run? Because I already extracted it, and when I go play, I can't pass the +18 warning. Do I have to download unity or something?

iury

Dec 27, 2021
There is an ample supply of Hopium, but you can't fix stupid. This will all die down after a while and then when people come through in a month or two and ask the questions the regulars in the thread will be less willing to help them out and suggest they use the search box and the Bringer of FAQ's will brow beat them into either anger or submission. :LOL:
hahahah yeah, bad habit of being a dev is to find solutions for fixing stupid
i will try to over engineer something these days just for the lulz

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hey! Does the game need anything else to run? Because I already extracted it, and when I go play, I can't pass the +18 warning. Do I have to download unity or something?
Don't think so. Not sure what your issue is. Possibilities are vast. I have heard that some have issues with this game if they are running there monitors higher than 60Hz's but not sure that is your issue.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hahahah yeah, bad habit of being a dev is to find solutions for fixing stupid
i will try to over engineer something these days just for the lulz
Nothing wrong with trying, innovation does not come from giving up ;). I was a trouble shooter in a past life I tend to see the possible issues with things , some would say I am pessimistic. I just think of it being a wall that people like to bounce idea's into , but like all things there are always holes for the ball to get through and sometimes the wall sparks creative idea's metaphorically speaking of course.

Good luck with your idea's. Oh and I used to run Linux but I got tired of fiddling with "packages" and trying to get shit running I am horrible at coding/Python( insert any programming language).

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
"I've got time to snoop about"
iirc you have to enter her room. The problem is there's no key (missing) on the coffee table to get in since it's locked.
I assume there's a bug?..

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
"I've got time to snoop about"
iirc you have to enter her room. The problem is there's no key (missing) on the coffee table to get in since it's locked.
I assume there's a bug?..
Search iury posts using the search box above in the thread page he has a few posts and a patch he made that fixes the bug for snooping.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes