APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hi , sorry if i am missing something but i have the renowned key bug, where i have to go to the ba(e)droom, but cant open door anymore, i see the problem so often here but no solution.........anybody ? i had the key but now i cantz progress

This guy has a patch follow his instructions to the letter click the link key bug fix by @iury and give him a like if it works.

Reactions: opi86

stockaccount

Feb 18, 2018
Question because I can't find an answer anywhere: will there be a continuation of the Wilfred scene? Specifically, after you talk to Darnel and Tiffany shows her ass, he suggests you'd enjoy wearing her clothes, giving you the option to go home and crossdress in the bathroom downstairs with your alter-alter-ego Wilfred. However, this scene doesn't show up in the gallery, Wilfred never shows up in any scene besides this and the decision has no impact. Was wondering if this was just completely abandoned or something that will be added to later.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Question because I can't find an answer anywhere: will there be a continuation of the Wilfred scene? Specifically, after you talk to Darnel and Tiffany shows her ass, he suggests you'd enjoy wearing her clothes, giving you the option to go home and crossdress in the bathroom downstairs with your alter-alter-ego Wilfred. However, this scene doesn't show up in the gallery, Wilfred never shows up in any scene besides this and the decision has no impact. Was wondering if this was just completely abandoned or something that will be added to later.
No one really knows at this point this was brand new for this release. Only Uber knows the answer.

Reactions: stockaccount

iury

Dec 27, 2021
I replaced the file in "Managed" with the one in "Managed" for the main TT file, tried opening the game and it says it's still damaged.
but the game launched before? because this is a bug for a specific quest. if the game never launched might be because some uploads are damaged. try to download from another site

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yea
but the game launched before? because this is a bug for a specific quest. if the game never launched might be because some uploads are damaged. try to download from another site
Yeah, the current issue is that that Mac download is for the broken version. Dev released the new Mac version on Patreon, but it's not here yet.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Dear Oracle, do you know if Uber will continue with the big updates? Tiffany would be next one

LOL, No idea not a patreon supporter and have no connection to the Dev team. Like you though I want Tiffany update next as well, and I want to Bang the pubes off Priscilla too!!:giggle:

Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes