Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Hit the esc. key save your game, exit the game and reload your save , see if that works and I would like it if it does for you to report back.
Same problem same spot. Pretty sure I tried the Escape key with no results. When I gave up and tried to exit via the "X" I got the standard "Are you sure" screen. My last save was a ways back, but I will try again.

Hrdncr

Jan 30, 2018
I put the 3 cameras in it in Pricilla's house but it won't let me leave the house and there is no character in the hallway
I have seen that there is a shower in the bathroom but no shower appears to me on the left

I put the bugfix but it's still the same

Saint3d1

Feb 1, 2022
Busco y busco no encuentro en ANDROID pero me doy cuenta que igualmente sigue con algunos problemas que se solucionan reseteando el juego o comenzando desde 0 otra vez :v ¿que problemas tiene en android?

Reactions: Kimbot2

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
Are any of you having problems with the save?
When I opened the game today, only yesterday's save appears.

thanks \o

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Psychotherapy sessions from dr chunkas (continued)
Ok. Given the amount of flooding that a novice and promising doc encounters on the pages of this topic, I would like to talk a little about such a serious problem that arises among fans of adult games (especially TT) as the genre of NTR.
We can say with sufficient confidence that this is a serious disease that is not very noticeable at the initial stage, but if the disease is started, it leads to serious problems not only in virtual reality, but also in ordinary family life in everyday reality.
Very often in his daily practice dr chunkas hears patients' stories about the following situation that arises in them.
A small illustrative material from the medical office of Dr. Chunkas:
NTR.png
Therefore, when a dr chunkas is faced with such a serious problem, his main recommendation is still to follow the rule of the "golden section".
To be continued...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Same problem same spot. Pretty sure I tried the Escape key with no results. When I gave up and tried to exit via the "X" I got the standard "Are you sure" screen. My last save was a ways back, but I will try again.
Okay well sorry I could not help, it sounds like a different kind of black screen bug than in the past. When I ran through my play through I actually went to sleep during the day time and got through that part, I had not even realized I was going to take the pills until I hit the sleep option it just happened but as I said it did not black screen for me. There have been others though who have been getting this error/bug . I just don't know why it is happening

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
Stuck at 16.3%. Just had dinner with Sara and I did not get the next quest. Had unprotected sex with Jessica which ended that quest line, the Clara storyline I bought the glue and made the outfit but now the glue left my inventory and I can't progress there either...and I just stuck? Am I missing something?
I'm at this exact % as well and exact quest progress as well.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Stuck at 16.3%. Just had dinner with Sara and I did not get the next quest. Had unprotected sex with Jessica which ended that quest line, the Clara storyline I bought the glue and made the outfit but now the glue left my inventory and I can't progress there either...and I just stuck? Am I missing something?
I'm at this exact % as well and exact quest progress as well.

So you have the glue or had it and it left your inventory? did you try and get Danny to call Clara out of the bathroom so you can enter a stall to change into the outfit?

I have not heard anyone saying the glue had disappeared out of the inventory before just the key bug for snooping.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
So you have the glue or had it and it left your inventory? did you try and get Danny to call Clara out of the bathroom so you can enter a stall to change into the outfit?

I have not heard anyone saying the glue had disappeared out of the inventory before just the key bug for snooping.
I can't recall with 100% certainty if I bought the glue, but it's not in my inventory nor in the store.

Danny doesn't have an option to call Clara out. He only appears in the day time in the hallway with the option to "Check out Danny".

Someone mentioned to just progress the quests and it'll show up in the store eventually but my quest log is empty as I've pretty much caught up to all the content up to v0.22

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I can't recall with 100% certainty if I bought the glue, but it's not in my inventory nor in the store.

Danny doesn't have an option to call Clara out. He only appears in the day time in the hallway with the option to "Check out Danny".

Someone mentioned to just progress the quests and it'll show up in the store eventually but my quest log is empty as I've pretty much caught up to all the content up to v0.22
Yeah Danny would be by the girls bathroom if the quest could be completed. Hate to say this but I don't know of any one so far that completed Jessica's rout before doing Clara, it is probable that buying the mints for Jessica's rout replaced the glue. Similar to what happens with the key for the snooping quest.

Its not really your fault, Uber has something wrong with the inventory system after you get something there should be no way it could be replaced by another item, this is the cause of the key for Mary's room that goes missing and causes the snooping bug.
I guess you have the honor of finding yet another scenario where this inventory bug shows itself.

The only advice I can give is play the game again and don't do Jessica's quest before clearing at least the first 4 Clara events. Or wait for another update(lame for sure).
Even if you try what I suggested there is no guarantee the game will not bug in some other way all I can say is i made it through the entire update with out any bugs, been quite a few that have as well and quite a few that got bugged. Its a crap shoot to be honest.

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
question I'm at 61% stuck in the quest 'I've got time to snoop about' I checked some videos and seems you need to go in mary's room to get a dress but her room got locked way back for the mc to enter, now I already went the entire town did all quests that showed tryed talking with all caracter, what the hell do I do? is it buged: how do I fix if I have to go back t when it was unlocked I'll be losing over 45%

iury

Dec 27, 2021
question I'm at 61% stuck in the quest 'I've got time to snoop about' I checked some videos and seems you need to go in mary's room to get a dress but her room got locked way back for the mc to enter, now I already went the entire town did all quests that showed tryed talking with all caracter, what the hell do I do? is it buged: how do I fix if I have to go back t when it was unlocked I'll be losing over 45%
apply the bugfix

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes