iury

Dec 27, 2021
how do I use it? when I just copy in place of the original and run the game it crashs
which OS and version are you running? and I probably should include a disclaimer to make sure to backup the original file to restore after this quest

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
which OS and version are you running? and I probably should include a disclaimer to make sure to backup the original file to restore after this quest
using windows 7 did make a back up of the original file as well before trying

iury

Dec 27, 2021
the one I dowloaded seems to be 0.82.4a is that why not working? the bug fix seem to be 0.82.4b
you can try to use the patch inside the linux folder, I think it will work. but if not, I recommend to download the version B and then use the patch. the version B don't fix the save files, so even if you play that you will be stuck at this same quest

unlikeu0909

Mar 4, 2019
if anyone is having the bug of black screen or missing choices, just press escape and save the game in a slot, then load that save and that should fix it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
if anyone is having the bug of black screen or missing choices, just press escape and save the game in a slot, then load that save and that should fix it.
Yes I agree in most cases that should fix it. Been a couple of cases reported saying it did not work. It beats starting the game over though and is worth a try.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there anywhere where I can report bugs? The game straight skipped Greta's storyline after I did the mary.
I'm pretty sure they got more bug reports than they can handle right through officiall channels, we'll see if their is a better update soon with more fixs

Reactions: Logan3000x

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there anywhere where I can report bugs? The game straight skipped Greta's storyline after I did the mary.
Not really here maybe on the patreon page. There is a member of the Dev team that frequents this thread but I doubt he will be combing through all these pages looking for bug reports , although it could happen.

Reactions: Logan3000x

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
How to trigger "go to becca's home in the evening". No matter how many times i go at night I cant get through the door and the fence is under construction.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
How to trigger "go to becca's home in the evening". No matter how many times i go at night I cant get through the door and the fence is under construction.
the log is misleading if it is the one that i remember. go to becca's house in the afternoon

Reactions: danforce
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes