Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Taffy Tales is one of my favourites, but I don't quite understand this update.
Bunch of new characters that are quite pointless atm expands the rooster even more when it's already big enough imho.
Meeting characters in various places outside of quests is nice, I guess, but then there were times I seen like 3-4 characters stacked in the same spot which was weird. Or two instances of Mary right next to each other.

Also, I have problems with Clara questline, first there was no hints and I had to guess I need to go te the bed during day, and now I need to repair printer that is nowhere to be found.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Also how do I make money?
in the bathroom stall or use the cheat code adbcbe, but if you are really that new to the game you should probably consider watching some play through vids on Youtube I am not going to piece meal you through the game sorry but I don't hold hands on the first date;)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Taffy Tales is one of my favourites, but I don't quite understand this update.
Bunch of new characters that are quite pointless atm expands the rooster even more when it's already big enough imho.
Meeting characters in various places outside of quests is nice, I guess, but then there were times I seen like 3-4 characters stacked in the same spot which was weird. Or two instances of Mary right next to each other.

Also, I have problems with Clara questline, first there was no hints and I had to guess I need to go te the bed during day, and now I need to repair printer that is nowhere to be found.
Youtube is your friend.
This is an old quest (just slightly different worded task) -- searching the web for videos using the words: repair printer Taffy Tales

The first result is the video you can watch to answer your question.

Nearly everything people are looking for in these quests are already available online if you just use your favorite search engine. easily found in less than 2 minutes

Also how do I make money?
PLAY THE GAME

Also, this answer has been given in this thread at least 20 times just in the past week, and probably over 100 times total. Searching for the word money in this thread pulls up this: https://f95zone.to/search/186245291/?q=money&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Reactions: bansdebar and APoc1

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
hey trying to do the late night call from your laptop quest but the laptop doesnt show that option at any time of day any help

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey trying to do the late night call from your laptop quest but the laptop doesnt show that option at any time of day any help
Youtube is your friend.
This is an old quest -- searching the web for videos using the words: late night call laptop taffy tales

The first result is the video you can watch to answer your question.
can anyone post a fll save please?
searching this thread for the word save will reveal that the save information (for PC) is saved in Windows Registry - not a file.

mihaidmg123

Jul 18, 2021
Hello there, i have a question and i hope someone can help me. Im mostly android user, so i saw this last update is [v0.82.4b] Version of game and adroid is (0.68.2a) , so my question is:are they the same update with diffrent name for android build or is android just forgotten and didnt get an update? I never played this game and i want to know if android is latest update or i should go for pc last version if not. Ty if someone can answer me.

iury

Dec 27, 2021
Hello there, i have a question and i hope someone can help me. Im mostly android user, so i saw this last update is [v0.82.4b] Version of game and adroid is (0.68.2a) , so my question is:are they the same update with diffrent name for android build or is android just forgotten and didnt get an update? I never played this game and i want to know if android is latest update or i should go for pc last version if not. Ty if someone can answer me.
https://f95zone.to/posts/8013455/

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes